My rear end for sale

fun2xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, that's right, my rear end is for sale. Should this be in the offensive section? NO! I have a housing and axles out of a 2004 with 4:10 gears for sale. The posi carrier needs new clutch plates and new spider gears and the brakes have already been sold. So basicly the valuable parts are the axles and the housing. I will sell seperately if I get people who make an offer to buy just the axles or just the rear once both have been spoken for.
I am asking $500 for all or $300 for each. Hopefully local pickup, but shipping would be at the buyer's expense and risk.

Greg

OK, looks like nobody wants my rear end!!:dontknow: Pushing this back to the top. If still no interest, this bitch is going to ebay, so speak now or make an offer. Will take any reasonable offer from a local brother who can come pick this pig up!!!

Greg

fun2xlr8 said:
OK, looks like nobody wants my rear end!!:dontknow: Pushing this back to the top. If still no interest, this bitch is going to ebay, so speak now or make an offer. Will take any reasonable offer from a local brother who can come pick this pig up!!!

Greg
LOL cant give it away for free huh LOLOLOLOL :D Try washing your rear :dontknow: :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back