My replies are getting deleted

05' Dodge

Reaction score
I know that I should have a higher post count because I have replied to a couple of threads and looked after posting the message and it shows up but now when I get back on to see if anyone replied after my post, I no longer see my post anymore, why is this happening?

05' Dodge said:
I know that I should have a higher post count because I have replied to a couple of threads and looked after posting the message and it shows up but now when I get back on to see if anyone replied after my post, I no longer see my post anymore, why is this happening?
Inappropriate post, wrong thread, wrong language, or just the latest victim of Bob's twitching mustach, Fastjack's Moo Moo sneak attack, or Patrick did not get laid that day............we have all suffered at the hands of these notorious deleters LOL :D :D :D ;)

includemeout said:
Inappropriate post, wrong thread, wrong language, or just the latest victim of Bob's twitching mustach, Fastjack's Moo Moo sneak attack, or Patrick did not get laid that day............we have all suffered at the hands of these notorious deleters LOL :D :D :D ;)
I find it witty, And very entertaining. :D :marchmellow:

Well if it was an inappropiate post,wrong language and thread, so long guy's. I have much better thing's to do with my life than to waste my time on here. Mods. if you would just delete my account all together or whatever, if this was wrong for me to ask because I'm fairly new to this forum and wanted a basic answer then so be it. It was so so while it lasted.

05' Dodge said:
Well if it was an inappropiate post,wrong language and thread, so long guy's. I have much better thing's to do with my life than to waste my time on here. Mods. if you would just delete my account all together or whatever, if this was wrong for me to ask because I'm fairly new to this forum and wanted a basic answer then so be it. It was so so while it lasted.
Bro, Don't get your feathers ruffled so easily. One of the mods or whatever will be glad to let you know whats up. Give them a few.

Yep... take a second and see what happened. Maybe it's just because your new and they are watching new posters now. Who knows.

....... we'll see.

Black1 said:
Yep... take a second and see what happened. Maybe it's just because your new and they are watching new posters now. Who knows.

....... we'll see.
Yep sometimes whole threads get deleated , but that is no reason to leave, hell we are all in the same boat and it is one big party:rock: :rock: :rock: :D

05' Dodge said:

It doesn't even mean it was you. I've seen entire threads deleted because of what 2 or 3 people posted. Then again it just may be a glitch.

I explained it to you in the last 40 pms you sent me (ok, not 40..but seriously - a lot), for spam reasons the forum is now setup to auto-moderate the first 5 posts by keywords (ex: BUY, LINK, etc..). So if your first 5 posts contained any of words on the "filter list" and none of the mods caught it and "UN"-moderated it, it was sent to a behind-the-scenes log. The last email / PM I sent you was regarding this..

I apologize if this upsets you, but its for everyone; your not singled out..its auto.

If it'll make ya feel any better, you can have 100 of my posts.... I don't need them anymore. :rolleyes:
D

RedSrt007 said:
I explained it to you in the last 40 pms you sent me (ok, not 40..but seriously - a lot), for spam reasons the forum is now setup to auto-moderate the first 5 posts by keywords (ex: BUY, LINK, etc..). So if your first 5 posts contained any of words on the "filter list" and none of the mods caught it and "UN"-moderated it, it was sent to a behind-the-scenes log. The last email / PM I sent you was regarding this..

I apologize if this upsets you, but its for everyone; your not singled out..its auto.

:rock: :congrats:

See??? Easy explanation. :)

I still get a little kick out of it, Getting deleted for no obvious reason i mean.:D

RedSrt007 said:

Obviously you aren't paying that much attention to your PM's then because I haven't sent anyone any PM's about this. The only person I sent a PM to since I registered was to EMT/SRT asking about his lowering kit. I don't really like how you are making it seem that I have already adressed this before. It's not about the post count but instead of helping others, take for instance, earlier I replied to the thread ''Red QC and Black Wheels''. I posted a pic of my satin black wheels on my red charger and simply stated 'I like the SRT-10 wheels so I had to buy some for my charger and my vehicle is red' to show him how the contrasting themes work well for each other.

Do yourself a favor...

Look past the fact that it happened to you

Look past the fact that the Admins get 100's of PM's a day

Look past the fact that your not being singled out

Kick back, put your feet up and smile

For today is a good day

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back