My SRT 10

allwayssideways

Reaction score
Hey guys

I took some picture of my truck befor lowering it and make some other modifikations (grill, exhaust, mids, headers, shocks, caltracs etc.).
Any advices what is must to have and nice to have with a SRT 10?

Cheers.

Attachments

• CIMG2942.JPG
    CIMG2942.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
  • CIMG2945.JPG
    CIMG2945.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • CIMG2950.JPG
    CIMG2950.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
  • CIMG2953.JPG
    CIMG2953.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • CIMG2955.JPG
    CIMG2955.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
Good looking truck... Your muffler looks like it is a little low compared to mine... weird.

I really like those black wheels with the silver...Your truck looks awesome........Get the DC PCM flash or SCT Tuner if you dont already have it...

Cal-Vu mirrors and take the factory emblems off. I would then have Dritworks done in Ghost instead of the big Font you have now.....but that's just me. I like the rim's as well. Snag the DC Performance Stage II if your doing those other mods

dont listen to wazzzzup he has a ugly azzzz red truck...lol

Thanks!

I am looking for those black headlights with white corners instead of these orange ones. Do anyone know where I can get these?

I attached a picture of my new front brake calibers with 460mm x36mm discs. I hope to receive them shortly.

Cheers

Attachments

• 6s1460x36.jpg
    6s1460x36.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 33
SCT or DC Flash. How can I get these? Send them my ECU or can I download it with my laptop and transfer it via OBD?

Thanks

A SCT tuner is a hand held programer that plugs into your truck (under dash on drivers side) and hold 3 diff tunes,best bang for your buck IMO!

allwayssideways said:
Thanks!

I am looking for those black headlights with white corners instead of these orange ones. Do anyone know where I can get these?

I attached a picture of my new front brake calibers with 460mm x36mm discs. I hope to receive them shortly.

Cheers
It was already talkes about do a search for headlights...I think you can't buy anymore the blackout headlights with white corners cause of legal shit...I purchased myself the ones with the orange corners...Still looks alright...
Do a search a find out maybe in the states it's easier...Good luck...:D

blacked out headlights

got mine off eBay not too long ago, if I remember correctly I think the guy said he had a couple sets left. pretty sure his seller id was "sabersport" hope that helps.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back