my srt coffee table is done!!!

SilvrSRT10 said:
It's a "Lazy Susan" too. Very inventive.:rock:

So you can spin the drinks around. :D

wesalbert said:
So you can spin the drinks around. :D
Just don't spill them.:p
And I'm gonna guess your not married. Cause I know that wouldn't go with my wife's decorating motif.
Man cave furniture.

Last edited:
SilvrSRT10 said:
Just don't spill them.:p
And I'm gonna guess your not married. Cause I know that wouldn't go with my wife's decorating motif.
Man cave furniture.

Yea, wouldnt work in mine either. Maybe in my office, but thats about it.

thanks guys..i will get in touch with them and see if i can get a cap....yes i am married and my wife at first thought i was just going to put a wheel on the ground and then when i came back with this she liked it....come on who wouldn't like to spin it?...think i should powdercoat it black to match the one on my 10 considering its the the spare one...or maybe even put a tire around it?

that is neat... i actually use the rear rims and tires from my race car as coffee tables when i'm not using them, i just had glass cut to fit inside the rim....

I've got a chromed OEM wheel with an inside lip warp (about 3/8" out from memory) if someone's interesed. No road rash, and a little more bling with the chrome. :)

cdbull03 said:
thanks guys..i will get in touch with them and see if i can get a cap....yes i am married and my wife at first thought i was just going to put a wheel on the ground and then when i came back with this she liked it....come on who wouldn't like to spin it?...think i should powdercoat it black to match the one on my 10 considering its the the spare one...or maybe even put a tire around it?
Would look cool with a tire mounted but your whole house would smell like a tire store.

holy shiz you are right i would have to do some major cleaning on that tire....especially because i am getting a used one for free...so you know that means it will not be in the best condition already time for a debate...thanks for the comps guys...

what about cleaning the tire and then clear spray paint? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back