MY TRUCK IS FOR SALE...still

fast fred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
went by the dealer to see if they will sell me a new chally srt-8 for mrsp but still nooooo. it was a new guy there heard me talking and asked me if i wanted a srt-10 insted at a good price and the guy was trynig to sell me my old truck srt-10 that i traded in back in nov.2007,they still have it and put a new tranny in it and new tires....crazy...if it gets munch lower in price i'm going to buy it back....hahahahaha

Attachments

• old truck.jpg
    old truck.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 123
For those that remember Dallas, aka Pete, he traded his truck at the same time I bought my Cobra. That was 13 months ago, and his truck is still at the dealer.

If I remember right, they originally wanted something in the $37K range. It's now an Internet Special at $25,950.

It appears that they cannot even wholesale it.

Silverback said:
For those that remember Dallas, aka Pete, he traded his truck at the same time I bought my Cobra. That was 13 months ago, and his truck is still at the dealer.

If I remember right, they originally wanted something in the $37K range. It's now an Internet Special at $25,950.

It appears that they cannot even wholesale it.
yea back in dec.2007 they wanted 38k for my trade in .........

Stinker said:
Fred if ya want a challenger for msrp, cn get ya one, but youd have to come to NC to get it or ship it one:)
you can do this for me and maybe help me get it shipped to calif. ....(i have the cash for a new toy i just sold my ferrari.....)

fast fred said:
you can do this for me and maybe help me get it shipped to calif. ....(i have the cash for a new toy i just sold my ferrari.....)

Yessir, I will tell you this, and this is from the owners mouth:D
THE FREAKIN 6 BANGERS HERE ARE GOING FOR 2-5K OVER INVOICE!:D

but yeah my wife is friends with the owner, actually does his taxes and told me he would sell anyone "I" sent to him , a challenger for msrp, he is actually emailing back and forth with Worm in Japan now about one:rock:

But I can Pm you his name and number, all you need to do is pm me yours and I will call him in the morn, and let him know your name, and then all ya got to do is give him a shout, now shipping, I dont know , he may be able to jsut have it shipped to a dealer near you? not sure , but he should know:D

Just let me know sir:)

hey ANNU i just got myself a older home in antioch its 5,800 sq.ft. sittin on top of a hill over looking the delta (what a view) loven it....you need to come out and visit, have not seen you in a while....

Stinker said:
Yessir, I will tell you this, and this is from the owners mouth:D
THE FREAKIN 6 BANGERS HERE ARE GOING FOR 2-5K OVER INVOICE!:D

but yeah my wife is friends with the owner, actually does his taxes and told me he would sell anyone "I" sent to him , a challenger for msrp, he is actually emailing back and forth with Worm in Japan now about one:rock:

But I can Pm you his name and number, all you need to do is pm me yours and I will call him in the morn, and let him know your name, and then all ya got to do is give him a shout, now shipping, I dont know , he may be able to jsut have it shipped to a dealer near you? not sure , but he should know:D

Just let me know sir:)
WOW thank you ,i have to go right now but i will send my info in the AM...agin a big thank you ...fast fred (i do want a srt-8 orange please)

fast fred said:
hey ANNU i just got myself a older home in antioch its 5,800 sq.ft. sittin on top of a hill over looking the delta (what a view) loven it....you need to come out and visit, have not seen you in a while....

Yeah I will try to come be when i get a chance. still dealing with this messy Divorce:mad: But i am gonna Win it:rock: I will try to come by sometime in October

well they just sold my old truck, it only took them about 15 months and they got 30k for it.....sad to see it go, i was trying to work a deal with them but i was low balling them.....OH WELLL ......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back