My truck made it on Rod & Piston

mmmmtorque said:
Congratulations!!! Nice pics! :D

But where are the hot chicks ? :dontknow:
I'm still trying to find the truck!:D

Ditto on the shifter. The last I heard was you were having problems with the springs.

Stretch

Yeah...I have a bad habit of leaving there rocked. They put up more pictures since I posted this. You can see me in the other cruise section for the same night (23rd). Im not pretty...:eek:

$2.00 Molson's. All that beer in front of you and then, the models...poses a bad mix:D .

As for the springs, Ive contacted Hurst four times. I took pictures of the springs when I removed them. The left bias was damged due to coil bind. Around town and some mild hotrodding, they were just fine.

Under true WOT at the drag strip, Id miss 3rd every time and go into some sorta false third. I returned to the track the following week with the springs back to stock and ran my first 12 sec pass the very first try that evening. Id did miss third once. Just once. If ya "palm it", you won't miss it.

Hurst told me "it is what it is". I waisted alot of time but at least we know that Hurst will never be used in any other of my vehicles.

Are options are:

1."stock mod" (isolator removed and cut 2.5") Mine works pretty damn good.

2. BM. Shifter. They started to ship from what I hear. I have to call.

3. Boomer's (x-Metal) Gen IV. Does look nice.

With my shifter cut, it really is much more comfortable. I can actually live and except it. If ya want better, you have the above two choices.

Hopefully, I didnt waist other people's time.

Anyways...looks like rain:( . Not going to the track tonight. I just ordered some custom license plates....

oh...changed my avatar...that is me. Another bad habit....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back