My truck met my shed head on

Kb1086

Reaction score
So getting out of my truck I put the ebrake down and got out to make sure I had Clearence to get over my drive way lip like I normally do,the brake did not hold and the truck went and met my shed face first taking the paint off the grille trim so freaking angry just needed to vent

Why didn't you put in PARK?

Never mind my bad. Time for some custom paint. Always turn a - to a +.

Death to all DROIDS!

Can't put park it's manual but it stinks because I had just got the grille done black and that's all messed up to but I'm taking the grille to body shop tomorrow I took it off actually few minutes ago

Sorry to hear that man good thing wasn't a complete face plant lol

i know it hit my shed at like 4am and my neighbor calls my cell telling me to shut up because i was screaming and cursing up a storm so affraid to look at it :mad:

Yea Haha I was gonna knock it down to build a separate garage from the house. it just gave me the boost to do it

Attach a chain to the truck and then the shed and see what over 500 ft/lbs of torque can do to the evil shed :chain:

So disappointing. I opened this thread hoping to see a dramatic picture of a demolished shed and a pristine truck but all I got was text.

I agree, everyone takes pics......fess em up

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back