My truck on the dyno

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heres my truck on the dyno after the roe was installed last year jus found it on my wifes cam let me know what ya thank:dontknow:

Last edited:
I liked how the camera jerked when that Roe went WOT..LOL..Love that Roe whooooooooooooop..:rock: ...somebody is brave to be looking into the engine bay during a dyno pull....guy had half his head taken off when an engine blew during a pull on a local dyno here..:(

Hatedonmostly said:
whoa looks like the left wheel was not even turning on the dyno. love the sound of a charger tho

i never really payed that close of attention lol but it was for sure moving:)

kennygene said:
What was the outcome???

564 hp 603 torque wasnt really to impressed with it but that was on roes smallest tune and no meth injection was afraid to play with the sct to much thats why the motor is being built now :rock:

TNVIPER said:
I liked how the camera jerked when that Roe went WOT..LOL..Love that Roe whooooooooooooop..:rock: ...somebody is brave to be looking into the engine bay during a dyno pull....guy had half his head taken off when an engine blew during a pull on a local dyno here..:(

yea wife got alil scared i guess and that man close to the motor was the one that installed everything so he much of been feeling lucky

05dodgesrt10 said:
564 hp 603 torque wasnt really to impressed with it but that was on roes smallest tune and no meth injection was afraid to play with the sct to much thats why the motor is being built now :rock:

Imagine having 100 ftlbs less and 64 less hp.............. I still need that box of klenex

bigike said:
Imagine having 100 ftlbs less and 64 less hp.............. I still need that box of klenex

ouch i was wanting more but i will hopefully push higher numbers with the build im jus wanting 700 and i will be pleased mines
mainly a show truck jus wit a lil extra:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i need to GO " FI " :(

Yeah I'll be pushing it when I do my inframe.

Roe told me to hold off on tuning unless I'm just not pleased at all with the performance, until I build. Then It's a 100 shot on top! :)

Awsome I have rode in only 1 SC truck and I will tell you what when that WOT hit. Holy Sh#&t! Got to love the Roe. You know alot of things could affect the numbers. Still I would take it! Great pull

GriffsSRT said:
Awsome I have rode in only 1 SC truck and I will tell you what when that WOT hit. Holy Sh#&t! Got to love the Roe. You know alot of things could affect the numbers. Still I would take it! Great pull

yea what he said !!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

The twin screw top mount has been a source of endless thrills for three years now...don't wait people, jump in with both feet, as soon as the engine is forged!

Mine is still running perfectly, with 685 rwhp...what a rush!

I have the same problem with sex...no traction, too small...

But the Whooop, whoooooop, whooooooooooop! Is just thrilling...in sex and truck acceleration.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back