My truck RAM Twin Turbo

I got to give the Russians credit, they have come a long way from Karl Marx days:rock: :rock: I have a mate that visits there often, something to do with the Ladies:dontknow: :dontknow: I mean our Russian friends can post up any time to support his claim right??:D

ps Good Vodka too!

thewelshm

i definitely have to say this is probably one of the first (at least for me) posts that not only included the "build" of the truck but their shop, as well...

that's pretty freakin sweet, i think...

and yes...great vodka...and i've heard about the women...so...pics would be nice to verify this claim:D

Carlwalski said:
Go hard from New Zealand mate, if you make 1,500hp at the fly it's a great effort. Kind of waste in terms of usage without traction but for bragging rights it could be useful lol. Keep us posted on your progress. You have the passion, money and team to do it. No saying where you will end up. I think your intro was taken the wrong way, your English isn't the best (not your fault) so things come off wrong. You are doing well in your English though, keep at it. It's hard enough reading someones tone and point when in English. Ps: don't be put off by some of the arrogant, cocky posters here, you get them on every forum and in every brand, make and club, some feel they have to prove themselves by typing a bunch of BS......it's the silent ones you have to be wary of as they have nothing to prove to anyone. ;)

Go hard mate and keep us up to date with your progress. :)

It's been 3 years and this singular post was the truest thing ever posted on this website in my opinion!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Keep up the hardwork comrade! I am sure that you guys are doing the best work with the materials available in Russia. I bet you wish it were more readily available like it is here and we still have to wait! Good Grief!:)

Welcome to the Forum...and forgive our boorish humor. We are Americans! What can we say! Salut!;)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
It's been 3 years and this singular post was the truest thing ever posted on this website in my opinion!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Keep up the hardwork comrade! I am sure that you guys are doing the best work with the materials available in Russia. I bet you wish it were more readily available like it is here and we still have to wait! Good Grief!:)

Welcome to the Forum...and forgive our boorish humor. We are Americans! What can we say! Salut!;)

Thank you!

I drove my truck! It was amazing!:rock:

Attachments

• Ram.JPG
    Ram.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 2,447
  • ram1.jpg
    ram1.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 669
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us