My Uncle

furgy667

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Uncle goes under the knife at 11:00 to finally get his liver transplant. He got diagnosed back in November with a hereditary liver disorder , right before his granddaughter was born in December. He is in bad shape and has had a really hard time these past couple of months. I am so happy he is getting his liver and also really scared for him. He is a supper guy and I remember when I was around 10 he took me for a ride in his Stingray. We pulled up to a speed limit sigh that said 35 . He looked over at me and said boy do you think this thing will do that . Then nailed it . I just remember being glued to the seat . When we would visit he would always have a new hot rod and take me for a ride in it.

He has worked hard all his life , and never really got to enjoy his new granddaughter or retirement. He also severed our country in Vietnam . Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers , and keep the donor's family in your thoughts to.

Thanks

Brandon

Last edited:
I hope all goes well with his surgery and bless the donor who gives of themselves.

furgy667 said:
My Uncle goes under the knife at 11:00 to finally get his liver transplant. He got diagnosed back in November with a hereditary liver disorder , right before his granddaughter was born in December. He is in bad shape and has had a really hard time these past couple of months. I am so happy he is getting his liver and also really scared for him. He is a supper guy and I remember when I was around 10 he took me for a ride in his Stingray. We pulled up to a speed limit sigh that said 35 . He looked over at me and said boy do you think this thing will do that . Then nailed it . I just remember being glued to the seat . When we would visit he would always have a new hot rod and take me for a ride in it.

He has worked hard all his life , and never really got to enjoy his new granddaughter or retirement. He also severed our country in Vietnam . Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers , and keep the donor's family in your thoughts to.

Thanks

Brandon

may god be with you and your family

I just had to go through something with my grandfather recently and having to get part of his intestine cut out...I know how it is and I wish all the best! In my thoughts and prayers man!

had to make an edit I see it hasnt happened yet so here is one for before and when you say it replace I with his name.

Loving Father, I entrust myself to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around me. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Into your hands, I commend my body and my soul. Amen.

Blessed Savior, We thank you that this operation is safely past, and now may he rest in your abiding presence, relaxing every tension, releasing every care and anxiety, receiving more and more of your healing life into every part of his being. In moments of pain may he turn to you for strength, in times of loneliness may he feel your loving nearness. Grant that your life and love and joy may flow through him for the healing of others in your name. We ask this through Christ our Lord Amen.

Get Well

Last edited:
The surgery went great! The liver is working and his kidneys even started working again. Thanks everyone.

Brandon

thats so awesome glad hes doing well , god bless him and the donor. !!! what great people we have ... wish there were more.....:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back