My Wife... the Bride!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Card with well wishes sent in response....

Well done to the both of you.....

God bless....

Tim

FATJACK said:
She must be quite a Lady:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
:D Other than a little snoring:( I'm good to go. She is surly the Saint for putting up with me :marchmellow: for all these years.
Man what a trip it's been! :congrats: :congrats: :rock:

Thank You All!
Jerry

Good to hear Jerry, Congrats man. I have been married 30 yrs. also only....................................................................................it's been with 3 wives.:( :D :p

JRSVIPR said:
Good to hear Jerry, Congrats man. I have been married 30 yrs. also only....................................................................................it's been with 3 wives.:( :D :p
Same bed for 30+years, seems like three different wives, she is good!

Nice avi, BTW

Quick

QuickSilver said:
Same bed for 30+years, seems like three different wives, she is good!

Nice avi, BTW

Quick
All the best to you and the Bride. I take my VTCoA hat off to you both.:rock:

Hey Bro's just thought you might like to know that Playboy is coming out with a magazine for married guys!! Got the same chick every month except she puts on 20 pounds!!!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Hey Bro's just thought you might like to know that Playboy is coming out with a magazine for married guys!! Got the same chick every month except she puts on 20 pounds!!!!:D
Bwwaaaaaaaahaaaahaaahaaa:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back