My wife traded my Mustang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnceBitten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been watching this truck for a while at the local Dodge dealer. I have purchased several vehicles from them (2 diesels, 1 ram 1500, and a RT Magnum). My wife knew I liked the truck and a couple Saturdays ago she told me she had to go somewhere for a while and brought this home (traded my 07 Mustang GT Convertible). Should I be mad at her???:dontknow:

SRT-10 001.jpg

SRT-10 008.jpg

SRT-10 006.jpg

Might even let her drive it!!:burnout:
More pics of the truck and this unbelievable wife:rock: :rock:
Where are you located???:dontknow:

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words! I will post more pics later. I am in WV. I do have the chrome wheels (were they available stock?) and the truck seems to be in GREAT shape. BTW I do have a wonderful wife and she has her toys too (87 GNX Clone and GSXR 600)!

Welcome to the club! I wouldn't be mad, grateful is the term you are looking for!
Enjoy!

I traded in an 02 Porshce 996 cabriolet for my first 05 RC... I was pretty happy about it at first... once I got exhaust/chip/k&n I was VERY happy :D

Assuming she got a great deal on it... I wouldn't kick her to the curb :p :D

OnceBitten said:
I have been watching this truck for a while at the local Dodge dealer. I have purchased several vehicles from them (2 diesels, 1 ram 1500, and a RT Magnum). My wife knew I liked the truck and a couple Saturdays ago she told me she had to go somewhere for a while and brought this home (traded my 07 Mustang GT Convertible). Should I be mad at her???:dontknow:

hell no!!!!! its even the best color.:D :D

Such a good woman, hell I love her and don't even know her!!!

Welcome both of you to the RBC, you're gonna love it here.

That is a beautiful truck and i know you have a beautiful wife with great taste!! welcome,again , to the Red Button Club!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back