My Zex kit installed (pics)

SWIFT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started with the 75 shot for a couple hits, then said screw it. I went and bought some new NGK 2 step colder plugs and went straight to the 125 shot:rock: Big difference!! Definately feels like a 12 sec truck, I cant wait to do exhaust and intake mods now and let this puppy breathe. I wanted a very clean install but I also wanted the nozzle up top for ease of changing jets. Sorry for the wet dirty engine bay pics, it started raining before I took them.
My friend did an Awesome job on the install for me! Tell me what yall think
Here is my new little red switch
100_3082.jpg

Bottle fits nice and clean under the back seat
100_3083.jpg

I used my extra battery tray for the Zex brain
100_3086.jpg

Nozzle on top(125 jets in!!)
100_3085.jpg

100_3084.jpg

ntw0rk said:
Very nice install job!!!

How long did it take?
It took my friend several hours but he is very picky. I have fuses and relays and all kind of shit that didnt come in the kit he added, all wires saudered(sp?), loomed and heat shrunk. He runs a car audio store so wiring is his specialty.

Hey Swift looks good. What did u do with that cargo tray? Willing to sell it? I am interested in getting it for the cummins.

SWIFT said:
I started with the 75 shot for a couple hits, then said screw it. I went and bought some new NGK 2 step colder plugs and went straight to the 125 shot:rock: Big difference!! Definately feels like a 12 sec truck, I cant wait to do exhaust and intake mods now and let this puppy breathe. I wanted a very clean install but I also wanted the nozzle up top for ease of changing jets. Sorry for the wet dirty engine bay pics, it started raining before I took them.
My friend did an Awesome job on the install for me! Tell me what yall think
Here is my new little red switch
100_3082.jpg

Bottle fits nice and clean under the back seat
100_3083.jpg

I used my extra battery tray for the Zex brain
100_3086.jpg

Nozzle on top(125 jets in!!)
100_3085.jpg

100_3084.jpg

Thought i would bump this for kickasswrx10:D :p

FerrariTruck said:
Thought i would bump this for kickasswrx10:D :p
WRX:D I like the clean install...I'm going to do similar but thought about mounting my solenoids on the K&N heat shield:dontknow:

kickinassrt-10 said:
WRX:D I like the clean install...I'm going to do similar but thought about mounting my solenoids on the K&N heat shield:dontknow:

thats a good idea, it will keep the solenoid cool since there not attached tothe motor. Heres another way to do it which keeps the motor clean looking

http://www.nitroustech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=882

check out the site too, esp the sticky for faq

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back