MYRTLE BEACH SC JTSVP GTG NOV 6th 2011

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Well since we knocked down the pcb to once a year, and will be having small ones thruought the year,

I am gonna have a Myrtle Beach deal near the end of every season.

Nothing special, jsut a place to go, hang out, talk about the year , next year, mods, goof around the beach a little, and jsut lay back and relax.

but it will be November the 6th, first weekend in november, all are welcome ,

There are plenty of places to stay, most may use the holiday inn in murrels inlet, food within walking distance.

but it will be all week or friday sat, whichever you prefer, it iwll be my week of vacation

thanks

That weekend looks good for me. Maybe I can't talk Alisha into baby sitting Joy in Greenville and Dan can drive me up. We'll see

Stinker--- i hate to sound like an idiot, but are you talking this year or next year.....if its next year,,,you can count Viper & I in...if not...the truck will be in pieces so I don't think we'll be able to make it..

t

this one is this year you sexy devil you, but I will be doing this one every year from here out around the same time, nothing special, jsut a deal to hang out an bs a little, :)

Cool. Well not this year but, we'll be there next year. I'll be off from work in November.

he needs a hood for pcb.....so that won't work

lol.... i highly doubt...we both will be ready to party by next november....we pay the truck off in october 2011 :D :D :D :D

so that means more money for gtg's and mods :D :D :D

MrsViper said:
Stinker--- i hate to sound like an idiot, but are you talking this year or next year.....if its next year,,,you can count Viper & I in...if not...the truck will be in pieces so I don't think we'll be able to make it..

t
Hello Mrs. Tina :itsme: Is sweet cheeks sweating yet?

MrsViper said:
lmao...that won't go over really well
We'll handle sweet cheeks. You can come hang out with the other girls and give us dirty looks. :D :dontknow:

SANTEEN said:
Hello Mrs. Tina :itsme: Is sweet cheeks sweating yet?

no he ain't sweating at all....why you nervous?

SANTEEN said:
We'll handle sweet cheeks. You can come hang out with the other girls and give us dirty looks. :D :dontknow:

and to be able to handle him.....you would have to catch him first...and why would you be getting dirty looks?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back