N. Korea nuclear?

RatMotor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSNBC is reporting that North Korea may have tested a nuclear bomb today, although it hasn't been confirmed yet. Holy crap, folks, get out your lead undies.

Nuts....I still don't get how there getting away with that. We cant even shoot a bottle rocket firework, but Korea can 'test' a nuclear missile :dontknow: :confused:

Makes you wonder whats its going to be 10 years from now :(

-Patrick

I guess their leader finally got a translated copy of "Team America".

That little son of a bitch...

RedSrt007 said:

-Patrick

I don't know:( , but it makes me think I should just say F it and get my toys now!

RedSrt007 said:

-Patrick

In 10 years the CIA, NSA and the FBI will be reduced to using a secret decoder ring from a box of Twix and we'll be asking the same question :mad:

TheSickness said:
If we only had listened to Patton :dontknow: :dontknow:
i agree PATTON a great american,had the right idea,but no one would listen so sad .:) :eek:

I say if there's gonna be a nuclear war, let's have it and move on.........

SD

My wife and I leave for South Korea in two weeks and will live there for the next two years. We have many good friends and loved ones there. I have complete faith that we'll soon see miracles in that part of the world that will leave us amazed and will come as quickly as the fall of the Berlin Wall. So, don't give up on things over there. The South Korean folks there are wonderful people and are definitely worth all of our efforts to maintain peace.

Big Asp said:
My wife and I leave for South Korea in two weeks and will live there for the next two years. We have many good friends and loved ones there. I have complete faith that we'll soon see miracles in that part of the world that will leave us amazed and will come as quickly as the fall of the Berlin Wall. So, don't give up on things over there. The South Korean folks there are wonderful people and are definitely worth all of our efforts to maintain peace.

Best regards for a safe trip. Your faith is compelling. :rock:

Big Asp said:
S. Korea is a pretty cool place. I would strongly recommend window shopping in pusan.:D :p :rock: Actually prolly not your cup of tea lololol have a safe trip Phil........:D

Big Asp said:

Phil,

What is the reason for your move over there?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back