N2O kit, SCT, dress up parts, A-pillar

Viper Beau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nitrous Outlet Kit custom "plate", brand new, never opened, 15lb bottle.
$750 shipped
15.jpg
13.jpg
1.jpg

ZEX LED purge light kit (red) brand new, never used.
$80 shipped
12.jpg

Nitrous Bottle Mount, very good condition, billet aluminum.
$60 shipped
5.jpg

JMB 2005 Fang Hood Emblem, "TheViperStore" Fang emblems x 2, very good condition, you just need to clean up backside and apply 3M tape.
JMB emblem $20 shipped (THIS EMBLEM IS SOLD)
ViperStore emblems $60ea. shipped
8.jpg

TheViperStore blood red diamond plate floor mat, 3 bolts and caps for each side to anchor down.
$75 shipped (both pieces)
9.jpg
10.jpg

SCT tuner, bought from Torrie, I'm the original owner, you can probably get Torrie to unlock it so it works for your truck.
$150 shipped
7.jpg

A-pillar, black, three guage pods with hardware, brand new.
$30 shipped
11.jpg

All these parts are either brand new or in very good condition. I can ship them to the 48 States but if you need it sent elsewhere shipping will have to be on you. Just send me a PM with e-mail address and we can do PayPal for payment.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, the four sills for the door are for a regular cab, not a 4 door. One top and one side sill per door. All items are still up for sale.

Door Sills and License Plate holder SOLD. Everything else is still for sale.

would you sell the plate seperate ??if pm me im interested in it ,

I had the dual bottle mount from Ny-trex and they are the sweetest mounts made today!

Last edited by a moderator:
If interested in bottle mount shipped to Canada please look into shipping cost from Florida. It's a nice piece. All aluminum. I regret not having time to install the nitrous kit and use the mount.

Yes, Torrie from Unleashed tuning sent me some tunes that I uploaded on the SCT. Im the original owner if that makes a difference in unlocking it. Torrie could probably unlock it for you if interested.

I'll send out an email to Torrie asking him whats involved in unlocking the SCT from my truck and setting it up for your truck. I think I still have his email. Give me a few days.

if the sct is LOCKED, it has to be sent back to SCT to unlock. that's $150.

SCT's, if unlocked, can go into the same year/config (i.e. 05 rc to 05 rc) but can't be any other way. if you have similar mods, you can used the same tunes.

if you need different tunes, (or to use a previous RC sct and now use it on your qc), those are, i believe, $200 from torrie.

or you can buy a new one...

this is how i understand it...

since yours is an 04 and his is an 05 then the tunes won't work... you'll need new tunes.

that's my understanding...

did he reset the tuner back to stock? if so, then it's not locked, and all you'd need is the tunes, and that's a decent deal...

Dan, can I set the SCT tune back to stock from my computer as the truck is sold already?

yep... that's correct... did you sell it to someone local? maybe you can run by there????

if you don't set it back to stock, it's my understanding that it's worthless to anyone... the cost from sct is 150, and the tunes are another 200... that's group buy price... before you make a dime...

Thanks for the info guys. Torrie helped me out too tonight by stating that I needed to switch the truck back to stock for it to not be locked. Unfortunately, I can't now. Sounds like its better to buy a new one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back