Name Change Consideration, Please.

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish for my name to read "Roz-SRT" instead of it being "iwantmysrt". Reason being, I registered before I purchased my truck, so the name fit. I wanted one. Now, I got one! :D Roz kinda goes w/ my last name: Rosser. A few people call me Roz sometimes for short.

If that is something could be done without making anyone's life harder than it already is, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you
Jimi

How about "IgotmySRT" :dontknow: :D

I think name changes are $500.00

Read that somewhere in the bylaws :p

mmmmtorque said:
How about "IgotmySRT" :dontknow: :D

I think name changes are $500.00

Read that somewhere in the bylaws :p

How bout a $1/day for 1.37 years?

Or a video of a $500 burnout. That shouldn't be to hard. . . :D

Black1 said:
I say we have Mikey re-name you. :D :evil:

He did already!! "Deliverance" was the best he could come up with! I figured Stinker would have that one for sure! :D

OCBob said:
I tried to go in there and change it, but I must have missed that part of the training, cause I can't figure out how to do it hehe.

Thank you for trying!:)

To implement a name change you must send a cashiers check to FSTJACK in the amount of $249.95 for an application fee......:)

After your check is cashed the administrative staff will decide if it should be presented to the board......:p

If it is presented to the board for consideration for a name change you will be required to submit a $249.95 "name change consideration fee". This check is also to be made out to FSTJACK.......:D

If your request is approved by the board you will be required to submit a $249.95 name change administraton fee. Also make this check out to FSTJACK......:D

If you want your previous posts to remain and be transfered to your new name you will be required to submit a $249.95 post transfer fee.........:confused:

Or if you want the bottom line just send me (FSTJACK) $2574.19 beacuse thats what my intercooler cost me and I'm going broke with the silver truck......:eek:

I'll see what I can do to get your name changed..........;)

FSTJACK said:
To implement a name change you must send a cashiers check to FSTJACK in the amount of $249.95 for an application fee......:)

After your check is cashed the administrative staff will decide if it should be presented to the board......:p

If it is presented to the board for consideration for a name change you will be required to submit a $249.95 "name change consideration fee". This check is also to be made out to FSTJACK.......:D

If your request is approved by the board you will be required to submit a $249.95 name change administraton fee. Also make this check out to FSTJACK......:D

If you want your previous posts to remain and be transfered to your new name you will be required to submit a $249.95 post transfer fee.........:confused:

Or if you want the bottom line just send me (FSTJACK) $2574.19 beacuse thats what my intercooler cost me and I'm going broke with the silver truck......:eek:

I'll see what I can do to get your name changed..........;)

How about nekkid pics of the Ex?:dontknow:

I have a radiator out of a Honda Accord if you can make that work!:p

Barry, you're safe my friend. For now! :D

Wow! That was fast! I guess I'll put a stop payment on that check!

FSTJACK said:
Your a weenie....................:p

In the way you presented the statement you insist that I possess a weenie.

Nice observation, Newton! :D

. . . And how un-courteous of me.

"Thank You, Jack" :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back