Name this car..

I read the article on this (had to be a year ago) and wasnt it just an Aventador but with the top permanently removed? I remember the point of the car was just for Lamborghini to pretty much show off its latest technology and lightweight components, which they seem to be doing a lot recently. Cool car, but I wonder if you could actually buy one? Time to do a little research :)

Yes it's a Aventador with no roof. I saw a Aventador on the road a week ago, sick ride!

Lamborghini-Aventador-design.jpg

Here's an oldie but a goodie...

8488617344_eb57b14707.jpg

My dream car right there. There was actually 5 built in total, the link is wrong. There were a few more bodies built but they were never finished.

There's a guy about two hours from me that has a AMX 3 and also a AMX 2.

There is a guy who has started to reproduce the bodies, as far as I know one car has been completed but now $ is a issue and they are looking for investors.

The transmission is the hard part to duplicate, only 31 were ever built.

My dream car right there. There was actually 5 built in total, the link is wrong. There were a few more bodies built but they were never finished.

There's a guy about two hours from me that has a AMX 3 and also a AMX 2.

There is a guy who has started to reproduce the bodies, as far as I know one car has been completed but now $ is a issue and they are looking for investors.

The transmission is the hard part to duplicate, only 31 were ever built.

If I had some serious money I'd might consider investing into it.

amx3

Think I read the price was going to be around $12K per car if it reached production. Which was a lot of money for a car back in the day, even more than the Pantera which was being marketed about the same time...notice they even look similar.

tumblr_mcp7y9BxLI1qb815co1_1280.jpg

De Tomaso Pantera

amx3

Think I read the price was going to be around $12K per car if it reached production. Which was a lot of money for a car back in the day, even more than the Pantera which was being marketed about the same time...notice they even look similar.

De Tomaso Pantera

Pantera FTW, one of very few cars I would instanly without hesitation trade my truck for...in a heartbeat....

Pantera FTW, one of very few cars I would instanly without hesitation trade my truck for...in a heartbeat....

It's on my list too, just a timeless car. It will always turn heads no matter how old they are. :rock:

amx3

De Tomaso Pantera

Why is everything that was bad ass from ford, wasn't really from ford???? Eg: pantera- ac cobra????wtf...plus every thing Shelby....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back