NASCAR car of tomorrow...with a wing!

Silent D said:
As I've said before, Formula One....Now THAT'S automobile racing.

SD

Hey D,

Whose your favorite in F1? Mine is the McLaren Mercedes Team, I just wish they can get a solid reliable car this year so they can win at least 1 or 2 races. Next year when we have Alonso will be awesome!

I have been a Mclaren fan since the days of Prost and Senna.

Bill.

greatone61 said:
Hey D,

Whose your favorite in F1? Mine is the McLaren Mercedes Team, I just wish they can get a solid reliable car this year so they can win at least 1 or 2 races. Next year when we have Alonso will be awesome!

yeah, theres nothing on those cars that remotely relates to street cars that you and I can buy, automobile racing..please. i love watching 15 cars start a race and know who is going to win before it starts.

wheredwhogo? said:
yeah, theres nothing on those cars that remotely relates to street cars that you and I can buy, automobile racing..please. i love watching 15 cars start a race and know who is going to win before it starts.

I think theres alot of F1 inspiration in today sports cars, like the new BMW 5.0L V10, as well as other stuff. I wish I could get behind the wheel of one of those, that would be a dream, but I just gotta make sure I don't snap my neck haha....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back