Nashville Rescue Stories - I Want My F'N B&B Exhaust Back!!!

10banger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someplace warm....I'm talking about a little place
Well fellas I was planning on logging on tonight to share my rescue stories from the floods in Nashville. I was part of the rescue effort near Opryland Hotel & The Grand Ole' Opry. I put my truck and boat to good use today. We (My brother and I) rescued 59 people. Channel 2 announced last night that anyone who had a boat was welcome to help with the rescue efforts in Nashville.

We teamed up with the Coast Guard in Ohio at 6:00 AM this morning. From there I put my boat in near Nashville and parked my truck and trailer off of Briley Pkwy. I knew it was a bad area but I figured my truck would be safe. After rescuing numerous family members it started to get dark and we had to call it a night/day. We succesfully evacuated all families in our area.

I come back to get my truck and trailer and notice when I start up my truck that it's way louder than normal. I proceed to look under my truck and what'dya know my F'N B&B exhaust is gone.....:mad: :mad: :mad: What kinda fugger would do this? I mean damn, I saved up for nearly 3 months to be able to afford this damn exhaust and some looter decides to jack my damn exhaust! It got sawed off right were I had it welded up..... I seriously cannot believe this shit! I'm so pissed off right now. I just got this exhaust on 2 weeks ago.

Neadless to say if anyone from the Nashville area see's a B&B exhaust up for sale, please let me know. It looks like I will be saving up to find another one... I'm in awe right now. I'm so damn broke and I can't tell you what it took for me to be able to afford this exhaust.

The good news is we rescued numerous families and that didn't go unoticed. I just hope this asswhole gets caught. For now, it looks like my factory exhaust will be going back on. Once I get a chance I will upload some pics of what Nashville looks like. Thanks for your time....

That is so fkin wrong. :mad:

Thats unf**kinbelievable!!! Hard to believe some lowlife would do that knowing you were involved in the rescue effort. Will let you know if any bargains show up in the Chattanooga area. Watch Craigslist Nashville very closely.

damn tim...what fkin luck...

but the good Lord knows your heart...i'm sure if it were the difference in saving only one person, you'd still feel it would have been worth it...and that's the important thing...you are safe, and over 5 dozen lives were saved because of you...

Thanks for the support guys.... I've got a Mossberg Model 88 to put some buck shot in this sum bi**hes ass if I find him. My wife uploaded some pics to that facebook link.... Please pray for Nashville guys, my exhaust will come in time.

Thanks for helpin out over there:rock: That's just awesome!

Hope you catch the bastards the stole your exhaust:mad:

joemags54 said:
This is an absolute disgrace.:mad:....... I am losing my faith in mankind by the minute.

:dito:
I cant believe that this scumbag had the nerves and what no one saw him and tried to stop it? WTF!

Was it a B&B w HF/Cats? If so, they were after your cats not the exhaust. If it wasnt then it should pop up somewhere.

Either way its freakin BS :mad:

Sorry about the B&B

Thank You for Your Service to Mankind

VJ

Truly cannot believe the lowness of some folks.

Thanks for your service to those people that you helped.

mmmmtorque said:
Was it a B&B w HF/Cats? If so, they were after your cats not the exhaust. If it wasnt then it should pop up somewhere.

Either way its freakin BS :mad:

what he said. I had the factory cats stolen off my truck, and 4 of my work vans in one night. Gave me an excuse for upgrades though...
as a recent victim of theft myself, I feel for you bro..

Awesome work you did helping out in Nashville though:eek:

It was just the catback system..... I couldn't afford the High Flows just yet....
Update - I got the stocker welded back up.... I guess it's UPS truck for a lil' while :D
This bastard will have to meet his maker one day... that's what's keeping me going. Thanks for the support fellas.

Proud of ya for the deed ya did!!!:rock:
Hopefully the SOB that stole from ya will get what's coming to him!

Damn I'm just catcvhing this.....That is fricking unbelievable...Iv'e never heard of people doing stuff like that...that is just crazy as hell....God forbid you actually catch the A-holes that did this because im sure it wouldn't be pretty...You'll get was coming to you in due time....the man upstairs whoever you believe in will take care of you....Everything happens for a reason even if you don't see it right away...

Troy's QC SRT said:
Damn I'm just catcvhing this.....That is fricking unbelievable...Iv'e never heard of people doing stuff like that...that is just crazy as hell....God forbid you actually catch the A-holes that did this because im sure it wouldn't be pretty...You'll get was coming to you in due time....the man upstairs whoever you believe in will take care of you....Everything happens for a reason even if you don't see it right away...
I feel the same way as you.... if I catch him/her/it my foot will be shoved sooooo far in his ass!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back