Nav CD's 04 Nav unit wanted

JimTeTe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally located a Nav radio, bought it and installed it. Need the Nav CD's.

Any body have some to sell, or does anyone know where I can get them.

Copying is an option as well.

Thanks ..... any help appreciated .... :rock:

Jim

RB4 or RB1?

RB4 = smaller screen factory option for our trucks
RB1 = larger screen and was a dealer option

Thanks Bud ......... Sent a PM to the other guy ....... still lookin, Thanks for the help.

Jim

i have the cd's i could send you copy"s if you like . I bought the nav radio and cd's from Attila when he was visiting in the states. the nav has no towns in alberta! friggin' useless, only one music cd at a time . i should sell it all together .hmmm...

damn wished I had known, before I traded mine in, would have given you mine :(

i have the cd's i could send you copy"s if you like . I bought the nav radio and cd's from Attila when he was visiting in the states. the nav has no towns in alberta! friggin' useless, only one music cd at a time . i should sell it all together .hmmm...

Thats to bad I just got rid of my changer you could have had it then you could have done 6 CD's at once lol

damn wished I had known, before I traded mine in, would have given you mine :(

I know you would have if you knew, Thanks Eli ....

just came across a deal on this Nav radio/CD combo I had just the Radio in mine before. Sweet upgrade. Just gotta find Disks. I got a few leads I'm chasing down. Let you know how I make out.

Intake is in Progress should have from powdercoater soon. Then off to the Airbrush Artist .... Then I'll be callin ya. ...... Help!

Jim

just came across a deal on this Nav radio/CD combo I had just the Radio in mine before. Sweet upgrade. Just gotta find Disks. I got a few leads I'm chasing down. Let you know how I make out.

Intake is in Progress should have from powdercoater soon. Then off to the Airbrush Artist .... Then I'll be callin ya. ...... Help!

Jim

pm replyed bud

Jim

sweet, hopefully will be selling my spare set of srt rims this weekend , then Ill have another bunch of powder coat engine stuff, including intake to do for the jeep, I got only a few weeks before the first show to get this thing fixed up :) hopefully same red as before from jmb :rock:, youll have to go for a ride, its very fast, Im still surprised!

sweet, hopefully will be selling my spare set of srt rims this weekend , then Ill have another bunch of powder coat engine stuff, including intake to do for the jeep, I got only a few weeks before the first show to get this thing fixed up :) hopefully same red as before from jmb :rock:, youll have to go for a ride, its very fast, Im still surprised!

Outstanding Eli, Can't wait ...... Hey let me look at those rims before you post em up. I got a couple with minor curb rash, and I know someone looking for some as well, Trucks on the Road and running Great, Just passed emmissions and did oil change, ready to go. I'll stop up soon. Let me know what weekend is good for ya, ... Gotta get some pics of the rides.

New mods done are Recon 3rd brake light, Recon projector Black headlights, re-did the Brass caps under the hood turned and polished. The Nav was an upgrade, Working on 3 gauge pod should have in this weekend. The intake is in the works, at powder coater now or soon. Tony had it blasted the other day.

Be talkin to ya .....

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back