Nav. Disc??????

Nates GTS Viper

Reaction score
Nav. Disc not loaded!! I know Im new here but Im also new to the navigation thing. The srt-10 is the first vehicle out of all my vehicles to have this option. I thought I could just hit the nav button and put in the destination and be on my way, but that was a no go. It says I need to load a disc. Well I dont have a disc so my question is, Can I just use someones and give it bac or do I need to have the disc in everytime I want to use the nav. Thanks again for everything.

You have to have a disk no way around it. If you don't have one you need to buy one. Last I checked they are close to $200.

Mine said the same thing, i took it to a local dodge dealership, they said it had an internal default and could not be fixed, $598 for a refurbished one, $1500 to replace it....I dont need the navigation that bad.

does anyone have the ability to burn a set for me. even if its just the east thats ok cause i live in va. thanks

Nates GTS Viper said:
does anyone have the ability to burn a set for me. even if its just the east thats ok cause i live in va. thanks

I have an original 2005 set i just found in my new 05 SRT-10. Never opened. I can see if i can copy them if you dont care that they are not current.

Send me your address via pm and I will burn a set for you if you have the 04 nav system.

pm sent prof and it wouldnt hurt if you sent me the 05 set if you could burn them either hemi71 thanks again for all the help

I live in the Warrenton area. Its also close to mannassas and fredricksburg. I did see another Silver QC 10 here the other night. Not sure if there a member or not.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back