Navigation Unit Recommendations

Silverback

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a hand held navigation system before I go on vacation this year.

Anyone have a recommendation? I'm not that concerned about the voice part of it, as I'm not going to be able to hear it in the car anyway, so I want a good visual representation.

Thanks in advance.

Silverback said:
I'm thinking of buying a hand held navigation system before I go on vacation this year.

Anyone have a recommendation? I'm not that concerned about the voice part of it, as I'm not going to be able to hear it in the car anyway, so I want a good visual representation.

Thanks in advance.
get a iphone:D

just ask the wife for directions....:D i got a tomtom 340 XL for x-mas,works great! XL refers to the wide screen. you can also download corrections and new busineses by just plugging it into your computer via the included USB cord.

Last edited:
Wildman

I really like my Garmin 250 series. It was only $105.00 on line and works great.

Wade

I have a droid phone with google maps and satellite overlay and street viev. Freekin rocks. I also have a tomtom that sux. Stay away from tomtom. Good thing about droid phone is no update maps to buy. And ya get free online music in your aux input.

I know you don't want to rely upon a GPS on a cell phone, because it requires you have signal..... a "REAL" hand held GPS is the way to go. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back