NBT/KENNY...

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning....

I just wanted to show you all what was waiting for me when i got home yesterday....:eek: :rock: :cool:

Last week i got a PM from Ken asking for my address he wanted to ship the Sport truck magazine to me because i cant get it in Sweden...

And just look what i got..:rock:I dident even know that these brochures existed ..They will have a special place in my SRT-10 collection..:rock: I will wear that teeshirt whit pride..Firefighers has always had a special place in my heart....They are the real Heros....:rock: :rock:

Kenny you are special brother to me....:rock: :rock:

Don't know how to thank you...

And i have to thank Prof/Roy ho also wanted to help me get the magazine but was 10 minutes late...:) :)

Stefan...

Attachments

• kenny 002.jpg
    kenny 002.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
  • kenny 003.jpg
    kenny 003.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
  • kenny 001.jpg
    kenny 001.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 83
Very Nice - Hang on to that stuff Stefan it is a nice addition to your collection :D

Wifey said:
Very Nice - Hang on to that stuff Stefan it is a nice addition to your collection :D

:dito: :hello:

It's great cuz it's all from the showroom....the day I got the truck.... should have went back in 05...and 06...to get more of them...makes for quite a rare addition to anyones 10. Stefan never had the chance to get any of it... so there it is....;) :rock:

Enjoy

Righteous!

Kenny is top notch!! :rock:

that shirt looks familiar! I wear the one he sent me at least once a week!
awesome guy!

Rice Eater said:
What up Stefan!? That Kenny is a hellofaguy!

Dude...Empty your PM box......:mad: ;) ...And yes Kenny i one hellofaguy ....:rock: :rock: :rock:

Stefan...

Very nice man..you comin back down to South Florida anytime soon? LOL I missed the g2g that you were here

QueLocura said:
Very nice man..you comin back down to South Florida anytime soon? LOL I missed the g2g that you were here

I am blowing my piggy bank ( I have a full 3' coke a cola bank all my change goes into) on the Nat's... and then it's back to the 100 plus hours a week to keep ahead of the bills and BS here... so it's hard to say. I would love to sink my teeth into a good pig roast though...so keep me informed. I will be in Toledo from the 5th of August... till the 9th.... going to Columbus for the Nat's ...and will be returning to FL on the 13th... after that...going to be a crap shoot, as I will be hitting the construction, detailing, and home improvement hard again.... We will be putting our house up for sale the 1st of Jan. Time for a move.

Ken is also bringing me my cryo'd rear end (so to speak) on his way up to Ohio. Another good deed from a great dude!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back