NC: '06 300C Hemi "Ragtop" for sale - AKA "Lando"

Big

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After much arguing with my better third, I have three options:

1) Sell my new SRT 10 (yah! right!)
2) Sell my 300C Hemi, AKA "Lando" (Because of the landau roof...get it...Oh, nevermind...)
3) Sleep in my SRT or Hemi (or alternate nights?)

I chose # 2, regretfully.

For sale in North Carolina:

2006 Hemi 300C , 61,xxx miles
Asking just $12,250 firm (my price here - I have it listed elsewhere at $14,000, but must sell soon to avoid marriage counseling).

* Aftermarket rag-top dealer installed (not vinyl, actual convertible material, and well-built/installed)
* Srt 8 20" rims
* MOPAR chrime grill (cost orig owner over $700!)
* Lots of chrome stuff
* Badass exhaust, sounds like the devil is in the engine bay! Nice and quiet inside, but classic HEMI rumble out the back. Sweeet.

The car had 20k miles when I bought from 1st owner, a retired Navy man.

I have put ~41k on it on the highway between NC and Texas. I work in Texas 3-4 months out of the year, and commute between the two states several times/yr.

When I say "highway miles," it's not bullshart...I literally bought it as a highway cruiser for work. :)

The good:

Low miles
Adult owned (both PO and myself)
Runs like a monster
Well cared for
Power everything
Reverse sensors
20" forged SRT wheels (with newer Goodyear rubber), and OEM rims included
Excellent fuel mileage

The bad:

Needs one wooden door pull replaced (don't ask)
Nav screen is intermittent, but I will throw a free Pioneer AVIC Z1 nav/HDD unit in for buyer to install, to sweeten the deal
Needs one rear TPMS sensor, due to a wobbly tire repair on last trip home from TX

This car is priced to MOVE at $12,250. It is as clean a 300c as you will find, and has zero mechanical issues.

Here's a couple of teaser pics. Will provide more for serious buyer(s).

p2cf.jpg

xmru.jpg

Thanks!
Big in NC

Last edited:
Just a word of note - My price is right at NADA average trade-in, as I'd like to move this car quickly. Retail is in the $16k range, but I know it's a car that "takes a special buyer," due to the rag top.

Believe me, I never would have seen myself in a rag top, but this one was so clean and new when I test drove it (2010), I had to snap it up. I was actually looking at SRT8s and 5.7 Chargers at the time, but all the 2006ers were schwag in comparison. It is a plush ride. :)

-Big in NC

Last edited:
LOWERED: $11,250 F I R Mas it sits. Must go, as I don't have any garage space for it. It's a sin to sit this thing outdoors another week...
62,xxx miles. Buy it before I trade in on a work truck that does not need a garage.-big

A few more photos:
s5a9.jpg

0wec.jpg

0rsh.jpg

Last edited:
Last price drop before I drive it to Car Max.

$10,900.00

Big

Feeling generous. $10,500 takes it home. With a full tank. If no takers, it's getting taken to the dealer auction to trade for some inventory for my biz.

-big

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back