NC Forged Wheels on eBaY! Opinions NEEDED! Do these look OK?

robwclark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys. I am probably going to buy these wheels on ebay, so please dont anyone go buy them out from under me. But anywy, the factory wheels on my 06 model weigh 82 lbs a peice with tires. These NC Forged weigh 54 lbs each with the Pirelli tire mounted and are 24's. The are $1500 used & have slight curb rash that I am not worried about. These wheels cost $7500 new. I called NC Forged to find out. I just dont want to buy these things and have to worry about lookin like a moron. I am just concerned about looking too "jiggy". What do you guys think. Are they OK looking for a normal 32yr old white guy? Please dont anyone take offense, I dont mean to sound like a biggot. Thanks

I don't know... I mean, I understand you wanting to save weight where you can and switch up the look of your truck and all, but I think the stock wheels are the best looking on this truck above all else...

BDR SRT-10 said:
I don't know... I mean, I understand you wanting to save weight where you can and switch up the look of your truck and all, but I think the stock wheels are the best looking on this truck above all else...
i agree with that too, i'd idealy like to have a light weight set for the track and then keep the stockers

BDR SRT-10 said:

I'm with him. I think these rims make the truck. Changing them makes them look more like a normal ram. IMO

While I do like the stock wheels, I must disagree about them being the best ones.

But to each their own.

Bill.
Srt10hood001.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back