NE Dragway, Epping NH 10/29/08 LAST DATE OF THE SEASON!

Ronin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the New England area going to NED/Epping on the 29th? It's the last Street Night of the season and I was thinking about heading there and poppin' my QC's cherry...

Matty

Ill see what I can do to make it, cant promise anything weather is getting cold and pipes and Ive had no heat calls to do left and right.

Where are you from man?

Last edited:
Dominick572 said:
Ill see what I can do to make it, cant promise anything weather is getting cold and pipes and Ive had no heast calls to do left and right.

Where are you from man?

The RI...

The 401...

The Biggest Little State in the Union!

I'm still not firm on going myself...we'll see.

Ugh.. Thought I had a long ride there. Must be 2 1/2hrs for you.

Dominick572 said:
Ugh.. Thought I had a long ride there. Must be 2 1/2hrs for you.

Actually it's gonna be closer to 3, it's just slightly "shorter" than going to E-town...

Friendly neighborhood timely bump post...

No racing here in North Jersey...we just got freaking 14 inches of SNOW! :dontknow:

FastSRT19 said:
No racing here in North Jersey...we just got freaking 14 inches of SNOW! :dontknow:

WTF?! I think it's gonna be a hella harsh winter...like the 100+ inches of snow we had a few years back...

Yeah it was a strange storm...3 miles away they got about an inch...we got hammered in Northern Sussex County

REPORT:

Ugghhh...that was fuggin' horrible!

$100+ miles in gas to make the 300 mile round trip and 1 half-azzed run before they called it a night because of rain. I barely ran a 14.5 :slug: and couldn't hook up, at all, and didn't get into full throttle until it straightened out, which was well past the 330 foot... At least I beat the '06 Impala (SS) that was next to me...barely! :argh:

The worse part was the drive home, after about 10 minutes the weather was completely clear and the rain/snow was no where to be seen.

The raindate they gave us was for this Friday night. Not. That's Halloween and ducking out to drag race with two little girls would be a real bad idea...

Back to street racing!

That sucks man.

I didnt have the greatest luck the last time I went to NE Dragway.

The track prep there sucks, some really nice cars go there though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back