NE GTG at Mohegan Sun, .. On the Roof ... Aug. 16th

jim i have to work midnight to 6 then im gonna sleep. i will meet you guys at the mopar show

Hi Guys,

just wanted to say it was nice to meet you all, and kudo's to everyone for showing up. Not sure if Chris even shut his truck off, did he? Sorry l didn't get to say bye Steve, was good to see you again. Yarmy, thanks for going to the trouble of coming out. l thought l had it rough spending $$ on the Ferry across the Sound. Extra thanks for bringing your passenger...l'll be trolling the threads looking for pics, lol... Eli, nice to meet you, too, great carbon-kevlar work, and a super nice truck. Rick, very nice truck, too, sounds awesome with new exhaust, and kudo's to your girl for putting up with us talking shop all day.
And of course, Jim, for putting it all together for us. Hope to see you all and hopefully some more new faces at the next one. Bill

sorry i didn't make it, but the truck doesnt exactly look tops and i was busy doing this.....
delivering sheds.
0815091117.jpg

we going to do this again this year?? now I have an acceptable ride, so I dont have to go last :)

Im ready for an east coast gtg been looking to meet up with some guys from the area. Let me know ill make the time and be there

Hey Rick, Ya Got the 10 looking Good there Bud ....

The same show we went to last year from the Sun is up again on the 22nd of august in Colchester, another Dodge Show Next month in Enfield Ct.

There are a bunch of local shows here and there that I can check out. But I'd rather go to something more centrally located easer for more to get to...... What ya think Rick and you other guys. Possibly A Hooters Get together or Cruise whatever ........ Ideas wide Open .

Jim

I'd be in for this. Need to get my truck back first tho. :eek:

Be a nice day up in CT. Let's see what claw can work out.

O.K. Guys ..... I'm gonna check out some things over this weekend and try for something end of the month or first part of september. Eli I'll be given ya a call and we'll bounce some ideas off each other. Then we'll put a couple out there and majority rules.

Any other ideas or locations welcome for consideration by the Group,
would be great if you could make it Steve ...... how bout the rest of you guys?

back to ya's in a couple days ... post up ideas thoughts if ya got any ..

By the quick response looks like we could get something going here ..... Paul ... you still out there Bud ... Yarm, Billy, ..... C'mon guys ....

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back