NE GTG at the Mohegan Sun, Meet on the Roof 9/21

JimTeTe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul and I decided to do it ... Waited long Enough ..... Anyone who can make It GREAT ... 2 Trucks or 15 Trucks we're doin it .....

September 21st Meet at Noon on the Roof of Mohegan Sun Indian Summer Garage. Take some Pics, Go downstairs do a little gambling, Maybe catch a free show at " The Wolf Den" , Leave 3 - 4:00 or Whenever.

We had a Blast last time Let's do it again ...

Hpim0259small.jpg

I will post Directions and Pics before the GTG ....

Thanks Jim

Outstanding....... Lets start the List going

Ctsrt10
Treker
Jimtete

Todd, Dom, Steve, ........ You guys available???

Jim

Coaching my sons football game in the AM, will try to hustle over when it's done.

And the list goes on .....

Ctsrt10
Treker
Jimtete
Fastsrt19
Srtinct - late, but there

Ctsrt10
Treker
Jimtete
Fastsrt19
Dominick572 & Juliana

Dominick572 said:
Ctsrt10
Treker
Jimtete
Fastsrt19
Dominick572 & Juliana

Sweet ..... Looking forward to checking out your truck, and taking pics.

Didn't know orchard beach was same day.... Why not do it there???? Lots of other rigs there. We could steal the show.

TREKER said:
Didn't know orchard beach was same day.... Why not do it there???? Lots of other rigs there. We could steal the show.
Thats possible. Its one of the biggest on the east coast:)

Paul
Met the guy who bought the 04 Red RC from the Gates dealer I told you about. I was at a car show tonight and there it was. I told him abot the GTG and he's in. Also told him about the VTCOA and he'll be visiting soon. So there's another one for the list.

Jim

nycstev said:
Thats possible. Its one of the biggest on the east coast:)
jim what you think about this shit always happens and its a nice show. do you want to move it to here or stick with the first plan im up for anything at this point

ctsrt10 said:
jim what you think about this shit always happens and its a nice show. do you want to move it to here or stick with the first plan im up for anything at this point

Yea your right Paul ........ At this point I will go with the majority. But it looks like 2 vs 7 right now. I'm at the point where I don't really care. We have been trying to do a GTG all summer. So lets just do it somewhere.

Steve and Scott .... Your thoughts?

Jim

I say OB if the weather lookks good. Mohegan Sun is always there. If there is interest I get there a 6 am and rope off spots

nycstev said:
I say OB if the weather lookks good. Mohegan Sun is always there. If there is interest I get there a 6 am and rope off spots
I 2ND THAT
OH YEAH WHATS THE COST TO GET IN

Last edited:
I am open to either. I really want to see the NE crew before the winter. OB is a really nice set up for rigs and the car show will be nice for us to steal the attention of all. I know its more of a trip for some but it may be worth it. We will need to get food and brews too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back