NE GTG @ Orchard Beach?

Steve, just saw this thread, the 23rd I am celebrating Robin's Birthday. Early afternoon dinner at my Aunt's house then we have a Michael McDonald cocert at Northfolk Theater that evening. This Orchard Bch meet looks cool. Take pics if you go.

Sounds good... Looks like a decent time... I could use a GTG right about now...

Joe.... GTG or wifes B-day??? I think you need to get your priorities straight.. ;)

Soooooo if yous wanna have a GTG in NE here IT is! Revisit OB . just let me know I can purchase spots all together. They are 20 ea. This is usually a fun show. Lots of mopars, celebritys and Orange County Choppers usually puts on a show.
Here is Website http://www.orchardbeachcarshow.com/

Last edited:
I should be in for that Steve... No Joemags :( but whatcha gonna do???

What say the NJ, CT, PA, MA crew?

Ill check the schedule boys, should be able to make it.

Ok If your coming post it. I have to pay in advance for everyone so we have a group together at the show otherwise your azzes will be all over the place so if your definite u cant back out.. Comprende?

S

Orchard Beach GTG #2

It looks like we have two definite. I' will go either way. If you want to come let me know DEFINITLY BY SAT NIGHT. I spoke to the promoter about club representation. I can buy multiple spot so everyone can be together. So whatever time you arrive you will have a spot reserved. Its 20 bucks for a spot and two people. I will PM alot of the folks who I PM'd for the last GTG.
LETS GO! GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE
Steve

LIST

NycStev
Trek

Last edited:
Dammit! I can't make it. I have to work (overtime) and saving the money for college. I'm sorry guys. :(

Just remeber if you coming ANd want to be in the group.. PM me to exchange Phone #. I am not getting screwed buying space and people dont show

Like I said earlier Steve... I should be in. Will let you know for sure by Friday. Weather looks good.

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D bump

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back