NE GTG with ntw0rk June 16th

TREKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
June 16th is a Saturday. Day before Fathers Day. Can we put a little GTG before Scott leaves?

Its been over a month since our last one so lets pick a central location for everyone to meet up. Brews, food, pics, video, lots of :burnout: etc...

Post up... We have guys from NJ, PA, MA, NY, not sure about CT.. Everyone should really try to do this. We have almost 2 full weeks to make it happen.

And I reluctantly say this, but if we fail with this GTG. Mikey will have a field day with us. :eek:

TREKER said:
June 16th is a Saturday. Day before Fathers Day. Can we put a little GTG before Scott leaves?

Its been over a month since our last one so lets pick a central location for everyone to meet up. Brews, food, pics, video, lots of :burnout: etc...

Post up... We have guys from NJ, PA, MA, NY, not sure about CT.. Everyone should really try to do this. We have almost 2 full weeks to make it happen.

And I reluctantly say this, but if we fail with this GTG. Mikey will have a field day with us. :eek:
I have a list of all people in those states

Here,s alist of all people within striking distance of a NE GTG.
SCOTT IS SENDING YOU PERSONAL INVITES. RSVP WITH CC :)D )
You all invited!
NE GTG

CRAIG
JEFFKEHOE
STREETGANG
MAKA
DRAMSRT10
STANIMAL
BRAVO
DONEO
SERPENT
JOEMAGS54
MIKENICE
FASTREDSRT10
1-FAST-SRT-10
VADERSRT10
TREKER
LBSTONE
TKTPLZ
JIMTETE
DOMINICK572
NYCSTEV
HAULINASP
AAC426
RICKSPEED
RIFF62

Sounds good to me guys, I think im going up to NH Friday around 430. Will be able to lead the way for Scott.

Scott is a good guy worth meeting!

TREKER said:

If in Ct. or Mass. I stand a shot at making it.

Riff62 said:
lets pick a spot..Steves house?..lol
It would be really great to get EVERYONE on this list to show.. that would be a miricle!.. Someone else can host it this time.. maybe up north. NH or the Berkshires in MA?
I'm willing to go a 4-5 hr radius from NYC

Maybe ome of the Conneticut guys have a good spot. Its in between 2 hr drive for everyone.

I am totally going to be there! I really love to meeting y'all! I have been to two GTG and I had a lot of fun time! I would love to go to another GTG!

So it will be on June 16 which is Sat, I can make it. What time and where will we meet at? Let me know and I will need an address so I can use the RB4 navigation to meet you all.

TheSickness said:
Betcha Scooter calls me....I am always at the GTG's Bro.....Someone will call me or someone will have to die :D
How about Provincetown Mass? Huh ? ... MIKey:D ;)

Mike, please come to that GTG! I really would love to meet you! Ok fine, if you don't make it then I will text you same as idea of call. Pm me your cell #. So I can pretending that you make it. :D

Only a local place that I know that have a dragway is at New England Dragway which is in Epping, NH.

Well, I think CT would be great. I know there are tracks there and Skip Barber has a racing school there as well. It is central to everyone I think like Dom said. Can someone in CT maybe shed some light onto a location?

nycstev said:
How about Provincetown Mass? Huh ? ... MIKey:D ;)

Hahahahhaha!!!! That's funny right there!! Let's see how long it takes him to figure out what you meant by that! I for one WILL NOT be going to Provincetown! :puke:

But, I am up for possibly Mohegan Sun or Foxwoods.:dontknow:

:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back