Neat feature on another board...

amoparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a member of the Blackrock Lost Forum. They have a feature over there called the shoutbox. Its like a chat room but without the room. Here is the link... http://www.theblackrock.org/df/Shoutblock.html

Pretty cool feature. It is listed as a link on the side page and there is a section which shows where all the members are and who is in the shoutbox. Just scroll down the left side of the page.

Anyway, is this something that we would like/want and how hard would it be to add it?

Stretch

Unfortunately don't think we would be able to have one on this forum, I think it would probably get out of hand LOL. But thank you for your request.

-Red

FlyingLow said:
Dude is that a forum for the TV show lost?

cough "gay" cough

ROFL.......:rock:

We had the shoutbox on one of the forums I used to moderate and YES it does get out of hand quick. You have to keep deleting stuff out of there. It is a neat feature though.

FlyingLow said:
Dude is that a forum for the TV show lost?

cough "gay" cough

Wait, your in the Navy and you're talking about ghey? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...:D :p :dancing: :dancing:

Stretch

amoparman said:
Wait, your in the Navy and you're talking about ghey? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...:D :p :dancing: :dancing:

Stretch

LOL........and he comes out of the corner swinging. Lets see what smoke can do to counter this attack. :D

amoparman said:

Stretch

I just think it's funny that an Airforce guy is watching a show called lost. I mean what Airforce guy isn't lost?

FlyingLow said:
I just think it's funny that an Airforce guy is watching a show called lost. I mean what Airforce guy isn't lost?

HAHAHA.......and its a square hit in the jaw. Did you see the spit knocked out of him on that one folks............wait a minute, can you folks see this a home. It looks like he is coming back for more.

FlyingLow said:

Us lost? I don't think so. I'll take my stayin in the condo's with the swimming pool, good food at the dinning hall and all that good stuff over being crammed in a floating cigar or on a floating barge with 2000 other ghey lovers singing semen songs...:D :dancing: :D

Stretch

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..............he hit him hard on that one ladies and gentlemen. It looks as if Smoke is stumbling against the ropes. Wait, he's getting his bearings back............lets watch and see what happens next.

amoparman said:
Us lost? I don't think so. I'll take my stayin in the condo's with the swimming pool, good food at the dinning hall and all that good stuff over being crammed in a floating cigar or on a floating barge with 2000 other ghey lovers singing semen songs...:D :dancing: :D

Stretch

That's like saying you like the short bus because it has air-conditioning!!

FlyingLow said:

HAHAHA.......He throws out a left hook...and....and..ooooooooohhhhh that had to hurt. If the judges don't count that one then they are blind.

FlyingLow said:

Well, riding the short bus is a far cry better than playing "Hide the torpedo" in Johnson's recieving bay!:captain: Besides, we all know why the Navy guys wear white uniforms... its to hide the traces of ***:D :D :D :star: :star:

Stretch

amoparman said:
Well, riding the short bus is a far cry better than playing "Hide the torpedo" in Johnson's recieving bay!:captain: Besides, we all know why the Navy guys wear white uniforms... its to hide the traces of ***:D :D :D :star: :star:

Stretch

ROFLMAO.............He comes back with an upper cut from hell!!! Smokes feet leave the ground and...............BOOM!!!! Man he hit the floor hard. I think he is down for the count folks.

DrPierceMD said:
ROFLMAO.............He comes back with an upper cut from hell!!! Smokes feet leave the ground and...............BOOM!!!! Man he hit the floor hard. I think he is down for the count folks.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back