Nebraska Lincoln/Omaha area trucks

Johnny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured if there is any on here we could organize an SRT/SVT meet

Maye get some racing done

Bump cause I raced a stock single cab and put 2+busses on him, looking for modded trucks

So you want pics of me beating an srt10? Or video?

Are you gonna calm down in this thread or act like a child?

So you want pics of me beating an srt10? Or video?
Are you gonna calm down in this thread or act like a child?

You accuse Wes of acting like a child after posting this?
Bump cause I raced a stock single cab and put 2+busses on him, looking for modded trucks

LOL! I'm not in your area. But if I was I wouldn't meet up with you anyway because you don't seem like a very pleasant person. Nice looking L though.

You accuse Wes of acting like a child after posting this?

LOL! I'm not in your area. But if I was I wouldn't meet up with you anyway because you don't seem like a very pleasant person. Nice looking L though.

actually I am an extrememly pleasant person. You guys get all jumpy about 1 race with a kid.

You should also notice that 99% of my posts are not derogatory at all, unlike much of your communities posts. I was hoping that this could be friendly but apparantly there is too much hate here.

actually I am an extrememly pleasant person. You guys get all jumpy about 1 race with a kid.

You should also notice that 99% of my posts are not derogatory at all, unlike much of your communities posts. I was hoping that this could be friendly but apparantly there is too much hate here.

Hang around a few. Once they realize you are a truck enthusiast, not a troll, they will lighten up. I responded to you in another thread, but I'll ask here too: Are you driving through Grand Junction, Colorado, on your way to Phoenix?

Sadly I am not, wish I could make it happen. I have a brother in central CO tho so maybe I can take the truck to see him and make an extended trip and swing out it way

Far from a troll

I find it funny that he gets all pissed off over a BS and need pics reply.

Im from Fremont, NE! I got a buddy in Omaha with a QC srt10 and he knows a guy with a supercharged RC. Then i got a buddy with a modded lightning in Lincoln!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back