need 1 srt-10 22in rim

I have 2 with some curb rash , they can be redone though . I will sell one . Im in NJ also

I need one also. Had new tires mounted on my 24000 mile almost perfect wheels and they turned the flunky loose on my wheels. Another employee watches him drop one of my wheels , I can't tell the owner because he is afraid he'll lose his job for telling. The owner says it didn't happen in his shop, "must have been that way when it came in" he said. Learned my lesson, don't let anybody work on truck unless watching. I have two witnesses that helped me get ready for last car show and helped me clean wheels and both said damage wasn't there. My shop does a lot of biseness with this tire store so I guess I'm screwwed.
Please PM price of one shipped to KS 67042.

Ive got one oem wheel in perfect condition if anyones interested.. In Houston but could ship.

$250 each seems to be the asking price on rims, so $750 for all three, you pay shipping, or if people just want one each, $250 plus shipping for one. I have pics somewhere, one is perfect, two even after repair no gouges, but have like a low spot where they were repaired and buffed, you only notice it up close (i'm a perfectionist so i notice it).

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back