Need 12.90's - advice

FATJACK said:
He got good advice, we are just closing out the thread for him.

Please do not let me interupt the love fest.

Thank you all for the advice - this is going to be a lot easier than I thought - and she will not really know anything other than it is "pretty much stock - trust me ;) :D"

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
$1225 for the converter plus shipping
or '
$1300 for a converter and shift kit plus shipping

equals 1/4 enhancment

Thanks for the info Tony - catless mids first then I will be contacting you in the next 2-3 weeks!

Anyone know someone in North Florida they would trust with the trans work?

Caltracs is a must for these trucks.;) If you aint hookin everything else you do is useless. Im getting the stock scorpions to hook at 5000gs on the street now:elefant:

I got the converter, you won't be disappointed with it. Got caltracs and run Nitto 420's. Headers also make a difference you notice.

For what it's worth. I was running 13.1 with the Perelli's, gibson shorties, SCT from Dc Performance, Rear cat delete with 3" cat back, 170 thermostat.

Now running 12.61 with DR's, cal tracs, Mopar long tubes, TB, full cat delete (while at the track).

I want to get the TQ but it's out of the price range. And also would like some lighter front rims. I figure I could get close to the 11's if I had the TQ and front rims. Plus losing some seats will help also.

ron you also had long tubes and no cats if not mistaken?
And It seems lik ethe '05's are about 2 tenths quicker than the '06. Must be the weight difference. But it's okay. I can live with that. Just got some good news from my buddy Stinker. By this time next year, there's gonna be some changes. :D :D :rock: :rock: I love secrets.:D

SANTEEN said:
And It seems lik ethe '05's are about 2 tenths quicker than the '06. Must be the weight difference. But it's okay. I can live with that. Just got some good news from my buddy Stinker. By this time next year, there's gonna be some changes. :D :D :rock: :rock: I love secrets.:D

Your gonna buy a RC? :aetsch:

ron you also had long tubes and no cats if not mistaken?

You are mistaken.....those came later.

Daamn I need to stay off the forums! Im spending too much..... I believe I have bad axle wrap now...... time for caltracs!

Troy's QC SRT said:
Daamn I need to stay off the forums! Im spending too much..... I believe I have bad axle wrap now...... time for caltracs!
you will have the overload spring is removed from your spring pack, it will wrap up really easy and sooner or later you will bend an axle or pop the spideers

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back