Need 70lb injectors

blown04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stock style, high impedance. Having a touch time locating them. Anyone know a source?

just a FYI....The injectors for the Roe are "long style"....the OEM injectors are the "short style"....make sure you know what you are buying..

TNVIPER said:
just a FYI....The injectors for the Roe are "long style"....the OEM injectors are the "short style"....make sure you know what you are buying..

You should REALLY change your sig Larry:aetsch:

TNVIPER said:

The 107961 are the long style

The 107962 are the short style

Both are on the site.

It think those show at 63#...I need to get up to 70 or 72

Edit: I think i got you...higher avg fuel pressure will up the flow. I am running twin Walbro 255s...

Last edited:
TNVIPER said:
I dont see a part # 107962??.....only FI114962...:dontknow:

And it's also the number Roe uses. I googled the number that's how I found them on racetronix.

TNVIPER said:
I know...I just wondered why he didnt post the item #...;) :D

I did it this way cause my suppliers doesnt deal with Seimens injectors so we used the retail # in there system for an interchange and I found out the accel injectors are $20 more my cost and the msd ones are almost double that. And both don't come as flow matched sets. This was before I found them on the racetronix site.

Ramchargerguy said:
I did it this way cause my suppliers doesnt deal with Seimens injectors so we used the retail # in there system for an interchange and I found out the accel injectors are $20 more my cost and the msd ones are almost double that. And both don't come as flow matched sets. This was before I found them on the racetronix site.

I just wondered since a search with the 107962 # would not turn up anything on that site....good find....and yep, they are the same as on Roe's site...I had a set...:)

TNVIPER said:
I just wondered since a search with the 107962 # would not turn up anything on that site....good find....and yep, they are the same as on Roe's site...I had a set...:)

What are you running now Larry?:dontknow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back