NEED A Loaded 2009 SRT-8 Challenger

supercar1of1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which dealer has the best price on 2009 SRT-8 Challenger.

A. friend is ready to deal now. Thanks

Check with Ringgold Chrysler Dodge Jeep, in Ringgold Ga. 706-935-2138

Ringgoldcdj.com One of the largest Viper Dealers in the Country

FATJACK said:
Check with Ringgold Chrysler Dodge Jeep, in Ringgold Ga. 706-935-2138

Ringgoldcdj.com One of the largest Viper Dealers in the Country

10-4 Thank you, I started to call you but I was afraid you were having supper.:D

Stinker said:
call Jase Stowe , him only, at McKinney dodge in gastonia nc, tell him I sent ya, and he will do ya right;)

hhuuuummmmmmm, he will do him right? that does not sound to good?

DODGE is doing a employee pricing promotion now...not much on a challenger though...like 2-3K off the sticker. The salesman tried to get my SRT-10 from me when we were picking up my wifes new ( dont laugh) Dodge Journey ( she wanted a soccer mom car) I told him he would have to make a deal with the devil and offer me $40K before I'd let my truck go.....he left me alone after that.

Thanks everybody!:rock: I was able to negotiate an "out the door" price of less than 42K. That means the price was well below 40K.

I think that is a fair and reasonable price for a loaded 09 model.

Again thanks y'all

supercar1of1 said:

Thanks everybody!:rock: I was able to negotiate an "out the door" price of less than 42K. That means the price was well below 40K.

Again thanks y'all

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

andrew heywood said:
e bay......check out deals:dontknow:

He and his wife have all y'alls info now :rock: and I told them to take a day or so to check with everyones contacts.

They were about to get bent over by a dealer near them who said he was going to give them a real deal at 47K+ out the door because no one has any SRT-8's.:mad:

I'm glad they called, my friend feels like going back and punching that guy now.:argh:

supercar1of1 said:

He and his wife have all y'alls info now :rock: and I told them to take a day or so to check with everyones contacts.

They were about to get bent over by a dealer near them who said he was going to give them a real deal at 47K+ out the door because no one has any SRT-8's.:mad:

I'm glad they called, my friend feels like going back and punching that guy now.:argh:

Ya no kiddin some scalliewag sumbitch in cal south is askin 53 k. it pays to do some skulldugin......hope your doing well super john:D :rock:

andrew heywood said:
Ya no kiddin some scalliewag sumbitch in cal south is askin 53 k. it pays to do some skulldugin......hope your doing well super john:D :rock:

Thanks, you to. :rock:

We have a 09 srt auto on our lot right now, and the general manager is a complete and utter jackass who doesnt know shit about shit, he put a mark up of 8 grand on that summabitch. And everyday he asks why nobody wants to buy it. HMMMMMMM??????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

supercar1of1 said:

Again thanks y'all

Where did you find it John???

supercar1of1 said:

Again thanks y'all

Congrats, John...........

Have fun with 'er.....:congrats:

D

FATJACK said:
Where did you find it John???

The car is for Danny, my friend you met with Leukemia. The dealer that gave the price was K.C. Jones at Landmarkcdj in Morrow Ga. They have about eight in stock.

Danny and his wife are going to talk to all the places y'all suggested though before making the purchase but that seemed like a pretty good price.

Danny seems like a great guy. You two sure had some good stories to tell that evening, enjoyed every minute of it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back