need a part number for the quick connect on a RC truck

RagunCajun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a viper spec t56 from a gen 2 viper. This is the only forum i can think of that could help me. I seem to have lost the piece inside there the clutch line's quick connect plugs into. I need to replace it. I'm hoping i can get just that piece rather than buy a new viper slave then rob it off of it. I need it for friday morning. Does anyone have a part number? I cant look for it since i dont even know what i'm looking for. Also if anyone's transmission is out, id appreciate if you can take a good clear picture of what's missing. Just take the line out and aim the camera like in my 2nd picture.:rock:

I will check for you tomorrow.

everybody i know says nothing is missing and im doing it wrong for some reason. I shut it down for the night. I been wrenching since 8:30 this morning. im fed up

everybody i know says nothing is missing and im doing it wrong for some reason. I shut it down for the night. I been wrenching since 8:30 this morning. im fed up
Nothing is missing. Pull the white plastic sleeve up, and then the line should lock in.

I got it thanks. My buddy came over. He knew what it was. I had to crack the bleeder valve open to relieve the pressure. Went right in after. Thats also why I fought for nearly 5 hours trying to get the trans seated into the engine. Damn clutch wouldn't compress.

I got it thanks. My buddy came over. He knew what it was. I had to crack the bleeder valve open to relieve the pressure. Went right in after. Thats also why I fought for nearly 5 hours trying to get the trans seated into the engine. Damn clutch wouldn't compress.
Yeah that too. New to the viper hey?

yes. but more importantly new to working on a hydraulic clutch. I dont own a viper either :rofl:

Looks like you got it figured out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back