need a price.

Stanimal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 04 r/c. i need a price on a front drivers side wheel bearing. mine apparently has been bad for awhile without knowing until today. the lowest price i got was $389 :motz: another ? is this. a normal 1500 has the same part numbers as far as i can tell, but is only $262???? same part or not.

tia

That is outrageous for a front wheel bearing.

That does not sound right at all.

Inner and outter should both cost in the 30-50 $ range.

i agree that they SHOULD be only $50 max jack, however they are a one piece design, three bolts hold them to the spindle. its not just a bearing, its also a hub. i was pissed when i heard the price!!!!

Theres a recall out for some of the newer ones,I might have a couple of hubs at work(used),If I do,their yours for the the price of shipping.:)
I believe they have aprox. 5k on them!!:rock:
I,ll P.M. you monday when I go back to work,if you want???:dontknow:

that would be amazing. i believe both sides are identical, so if you have one, youd be a life saver.

Stanimal said:
that would be amazing. i believe both sides are identical, so if you have one, youd be a life saver.

The only difference is A.B.S./NON A.B.S,I,ll have to see if I have the A.B.S. ones!!:dontknow:
Where in Jersey are you from,I,m from Fairview!!

you know where hackettstown is? my ex used to live in parsippany. one used to live in nutly. small world

Yeah,your just south of where I was,My son & Daughter still live there!!
If I Don,t Have the correct ones for you I,ll get them!!:) ,I,ll P.M. you monday with my findings!!!:rock:

msrp is 240.00. i would not recommend using a recalled hub... they were recalled for a reason and all recalled parts must be scrapped not meant for re-use. they were not manufactured with enough grease in the hub and will cause hub seperation.

Stanimal said:
thankyou however my friend ordered wheel bearings for his 99 dakota from them and they lasted about 8k miles. ill pass but thankyou very much for your efforts
No problem, Glad you knew some history on them. Just saw the deal and thought I'd pass it along for your consideration.

i really do thank you for your time, but ive had problems with them and will not use ever again. thanks anyway.

mopar connection- would a recall last a week or 2? all i need is 2 weeks max. i know its not something good to do. i just put all my funds in a cd that i cant touch for 6 months and just need a week or 2 to come up with some extra cash for bearings. if i do one, i feel i should do both. if i can use it for 2 weeks ill do it just to get by

k well i got a brand new bearing in it yesterday, and it apparently was a defect. so anyone who wants to sell a 04 left front caliper, brake line, spindle, wheel or cuttable rotor please let me know. rather buy on here than somewhere else. thanks

I P.M.d you a price of aprox. $54.00 plus shipping,BRAND NEW!!:dontknow:

never got the pm :dontknow: i got a new one, but it was bad. the wheel came off last night and took a lot of parts with it. so anyway, pm me your address and ill mail you a check. i need another bearing also so ill get it from you. thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back