Need a set of Cats

Chuck B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, there's a very good chance I'll be changing my 'home' address to Phx which requires emission testing. I have JMB catless mids and looking to add cats if thats required (still trying to find out if Phx does visual or tailpipe only). I contacted 3 cat suppliers and only one has responded in the last week. The one who did respond, EasternCatalytic.com simply replied with a part # as best fit and nothing more. Search function on their website is a clueless as I am and spent a few minutes looking at their various PDF's for the model number without finding.

Anyone have suggestions for a 3" inlet/outlet performance cat?

I just bought some fake cats the other day. They look like stock style cats but there just straight pipe through them. That way it will pass a visual inspection

Cut the heat sheild off a couple old used one and weld them around a section of the cat less mids.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have a couple sets of stock cat pipes.

I have my stock ones as well. Didn't want to go that route but may depending. Need to find out if Az does a visual...

if your on FB there are some on the Dodge Ram SRT-10 page that could tell you about the emissions out there

also 602 Mopars

if your not i can ask them for you

Are you running stock manifolds? Billy boat makes a set that bolts up to manifolds and shorty headers with high flow cats.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back