Need a shifter

AdrianCaF91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a shifter for sale?... Broke my stock lever and might as well put a whole diferent shifter

I was just thinking about you, haven't seen you here in a long time. How's it going?

Everything is good man just been caught up with life . Trucks has been in a storage for a while decided to take her out now and start beating on her again ... Took her out last weekend and broke the shifter lever.... How you been?

Been great! Sorry I can't help you out with the shifter, I don't have anything laying around now.

Ah, good to see Adrian still around. I thought you either sold the truck or got locked up as the youtube channel wasnt getting updated as much. Missed them Caf vids.

Glad your around, pic's of a the broken shifter. I know you be power shifting but where did it break at?

What up homey? Where you been hiding?

Ah, good to see Adrian still around. I thought you either sold the truck or got locked up as the youtube channel wasnt getting updated as much. Missed them Caf vids.

Glad your around, pic's of a the broken shifter. I know you be power shifting but where did it break at?

Videos of the truck will be coming back ...

It broke where the shifter and lever connect cant put screws on anymore so i might as well just switch the whole shifter

Do what i did, shorten it. Drill new holes up higher on the shifter.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back