Need a truck

MWM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Saddest day ever last week. I wrecked my red 05 qc. Well, the insurance money is on its way, and for the money, we all know there isn't a better ride out there so I can't even consider buying something else.

Anyway, I've seen so many awesome trucks for sale on here, but the threads get pretty long so I'm not sure who still has one available. I'd like a QC again, but I'm open to a good deal on an RC too. Let me know what you have. PM me what you've got and what you want. Thanks!

Michael

Dayum you are coming in at the right time! There are a lot of awesome trucks out there right now (although no YF's I think) :)

If you want FI and single cab I would look at NBT's. I have seen it and rode in it... Man that thing is fast and is beautiful!

Just a single cab you will want to check out bikertat, Chase, & Roz (seen Roz's in person also, that thing is as clean as you are going to get!)

If you want QC at a great price DrPierceMD has a sweet deal going...

There was one truck that had some deer damage done to it but I don't know what happen to it...

Of course you just missed out on the deal of the century since the Supertank has just sold...

Good luck with your hunt! I am glad you are getting another one!

Stinker said:
I think Chase has one, and bikertat also,nbt has a roe RC, dr pierce has a qc cheap cheap,wiling to deal,
lol... we came up with the same people... You just posted faster...

amtrucker22 said:
Of course you just missed out on the deal of the century since the Supertank has just sold...

:rock: BUYAHHHH!!!
I'd buy that red one for 26K today...... 26+14 for JMB justin's turbo package = what I paid for the tank... and you've got less miles...

sure it's not apples to apples... but I'd send that guy the check.. ASAP:D

it's a great deal... can't believe it's not gone

It is a hell of a deal... If someone wants to get into one of these trucks cheap, this is it!

I have mine listed locally as well. Red 05 QC, other than the viper badging, rear lowering shackles and lazerlite tonneau its stock. The truck has 16k miles on it warranty started on Jan 7-07 and still has 20k miles or 24 months left on it. It has been to the dealer for one service repair and that was for a warped flywheel. Oil changes have been done every 3k and the diff was recently serviced. It has been to the strip once and has a total of 2 passes on it. I am very meticulous with my vehicles, learned to appreciate having things that weren’t afforded to me as a youth. Not saying others don’t do the same, just peace of mind for a potential buyer. Shoot me a PM if you are interested, would like pics or more info.

Chris

Last edited:
If you want an 06 Gray QC with only 10,000 miles and all stock, I will sell today for $30,000. The details are in the Buy Sell section or PM me for details.

Can't beat Chris' deal... But, I have a '05 QC w/ every option (Factory Tonnue cover, Nav, Sirius, Sunroof, Side Air-bags, etc...) With Bed Rug, JMB CAI and Catch Can, also a extra PCM that can be programed for a Stage 2 (adding about 80HP).... Black Exterior, 23,500 miles, Perfect condition. :rock:

Well, it will be, after I get the front bumper cover replaced. :eek: :( I hit a damn raccoon last night and put a crack in it.... :mad: No big deal, just the bumper cover, and it's getting replaced under insurance. The best shop in the area is painting and installing it for me. So, there wont even be a rock chip or bug mark on it. :)

Yours (after the bumper is replaced, and a FULL professional detail) for $34k... :) NEVER RACED... Just highway mileage....

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Dr. Pierce's truck is Super Nice, will hate to lose him as a forum member.

I will do my best to stick around if she gets sold. I will still want to get another one down the road when I have the extra money lying around.

I have a 2004 Red RC....fully loaded, nav. etc. I bought the truck new (well about 700 miles on it) and I have had it ever since. The truck only has 3,707 miles on it and never seen rain or snow. It has the paxton set-up (pushing around 700 hp), mopar headers, heat exchanger, lowered, blah, blah, blah.....I'm looking to get around $33K - $35K for it.....I don't think it's a bad price considering the miles and mods. Truck is showroom condition....Here are a few pics..Let me know if you are interested...thanks bikertat
truck.jpg

dog-truck009.jpg

burnout12.jpg

trucksmall1.jpg

motorcomplete.jpg

trucksmall.jpg

Got a night runner that is always for sale. 06 190 of 400, 2000 miles, No Mods as of yet. Never smoked the tires. Ya, if you can believe that? Garaged. Don't be offended, just trying to keep the price up. 40000. You got the bucks? Don't start out with someone elses shit. Buy a new one or the one with the least miles on it. You don't have much choice as far as a new one. If I like you dude, You just might get it for less.

Last edited:
theres a yellow fever somewhere on here i have to find the tread but it was never titled at a dealer give me a few mins and ill find

bee0912 said:
Like i said it's new so i would guess it is under 1K mmiles it has been in the showroom for ever!

Give them a call

Bob Caldwell is the name of the dealer

614-888-2331

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back