need a tuner

tim simmons

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much and how long to get a tuner for my 04/70 srt10? Was wanting to get one from jtsvp but was wondering about the tune. The complete wiring and everything is from a 04 srt10 truck. My car does not need any of the emission crap. I am not using the rear o2s, have a custom cai, everything else is stock. Would I gain any power or driveability? Also my speedometer is fast, anyway to reprogram it. It has the Dana out of the truck w/410 gear and 315/35/17.:burnout:

How much and how long to get a tuner for my 04/70 srt10? Was wanting to get one from jtsvp but was wondering about the tune. The complete wiring and everything is from a 04 srt10 truck. My car does not need any of the emission crap. I am not using the rear o2s, have a custom cai, everything else is stock. Would I gain any power or driveability? Also my speedometer is fast, anyway to reprogram it. It has the Dana out of the truck w/410 gear and 315/35/17.:burnout:

Tim I can get you the tune, SCT and our lower temp TStat and yessir you'll gain a good amount of power. Drive ability remains the same.
As far as the speedo, I'll have to double check but Chrysler may have to flash that.
Feel free to email me with any questions.
[email protected]
Scott

Isn't the speedo based off of tire size? Can't you just adjust the parameters through the tuner to show what tire/wheel size you're running and it will readjust the speedo that way. Atleast that's the way it worked for my hemi...

tim give us a shout tomorrow will get you headed in the right direction

Isn't the speedo based off of tire size? Can't you just adjust the parameters through the tuner to show what tire/wheel size you're running and it will readjust the speedo that way. Atleast that's the way it worked for my hemi...

the super chips i had for my 05 hemi would let you put in tire size but then it was automatic based so it needed to know when to up/down shift. i doubt that the speedo in the stick is adjustable through the SCT, mine didn't show an option for tire size when i got it, the stick doesn't care if your speedo is off. you can get different speedo pinions installed to account for tire size changes. had to do that for the gear vendors overdrive in my charger

the super chips i had for my 05 hemi would let you put in tire size but then it was automatic based so it needed to know when to up/down shift. i doubt that the speedo in the stick is adjustable through the SCT, mine didn't show an option for tire size when i got it, the stick doesn't care if your speedo is off. you can get different speedo pinions installed to account for tire size changes. had to do that for the gear vendors overdrive in my charger
I didn't think about the stick/auto difference. That makes some sense.

Datalogging can tell as well as a wideband but otherwise you cannot tell. Or race a known stock one ;)

It's going to be hard for him to find a known stock gen 3 viper swapped 70 roadrunner. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back