need a used i phone

FerrariTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys Im looking to get a used i phone. MY pos blackberry is on its last leg and would like to see what the hype with the i phone is about.

I dont have much cash to offer so let me know what you have and asking. thanks

You should look at the HTC Droids, don't have to use AT&T and their crappy service. I've got one with Verizon and it's great

ccfeyh said:
You should look at the HTC Droids, don't have to use AT&T and their crappy service. I've got one with Verizon and it's great

yeah I saw that, my brother has one but he paid alot of $$$ for it. Hell of a nice phone though!

D'oh.. might be late on this one. Upgrading to the iPhone 3, so I have an iPhone 3G 8gig if still interested. Never had a dropped call in two years and service as been stellar! 2meg download and 400kbps upload on 3G (in my area). My brother's droid didn't even come close to those speeds.

yeah just let me know when ever you get around to it.

I just got fed up with my phone. randomly gets text messages. accidently makes calls even when locked...freezez all the time and sometime gets super hot for no reason!

You can't beat the iPhone, in fact it's the last phone you'll ever wanna own, I've never ha a dropped call either, and I just upgraded to the iPhone 4, it's amazing :rock:

Bro you have to hold out for a Iphone all the others pale in comparison, everyone talks smack and says there storm is so good and all this bull shit.. but after you use the iphone you wont want to use any other .... anyhow if you can get an iphone you will be laughin.... but make sure you get atleast a 3G or 3Gs at a minimum....

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Bro you have to hold out for a Iphone all the others pale in comparison, everyone talks smack and says there storm is so good and all this bull shit.. but after you use the iphone you wont want to use any other .... anyhow if you can get an iphone you will be laughin.... but make sure you get atleast a 3G or 3Gs at a minimum....
I got rid of the storm for the Iphone (just wasnt paying the price when it came out) Iphone is the shit. But as he stated he's like the rest of us broke dicks. plus now the only ones with contracts are grandfathered in for pricing all new contracts get the shaft:( :confused:

Hey Fredo I only used it for about 2 months and again you need the charger, but if your using a blackberry now, the cords are the same i think.

DevilDawg3097 said:
I got rid of the storm for the Iphone (just wasnt paying the price when it came out) Iphone is the shit. But as he stated he's like the rest of us broke dicks. plus now the only ones with contracts are grandfathered in for pricing all new contracts get the shaft:( :confused:

Hey Fredo I only used it for about 2 months and again you need the charger, but if your using a blackberry now, the cords are the same i think.

not a prob bud, im very thankful for it and fortunate to even have a phone service right now.. I really did not think i would be waiting to get a job for this long.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back