Need advice...

chaynick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision, and since we're a Mopar family I figured you guys can help....
I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out "with the girls" a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".
I always look out for her ride coming home but she always walks from around the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks towards our house. If it really is a taxi why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why was I checking up on her.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my truck which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. It was while I was crouched behind my 10 that I noticed rust spots on my exhaust tips.....
......Should I order new 5'' Flowmaster tips and keep the current look, or should I order Borla tips instead? It’s a big decision so I thought I would ask for your advice. Maybe I'll just try to buff it out....

:D

It good to see your priorities are in the right order..... :rock:

thats great:rock::rock::rock:

Impressive sir
30d88099.jpg

So, can you sell your wife to pay for the new exhaust tips?

Buy a complete exhaust package. Do it now or you will eventually have only half as much to spend...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back