Need advice

fastestbrickonearth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a srt10 carbon fiber hood for my 10. Should I put the srt10 stock hood on my daily driver quad cab ram of the same color or package and store more stock srt hood?

Vis is the only company i know of. There products are top notch. Maybe you should try to put it on a fast truck to see how it holds up at higher speeds

Vis is the only company i know of. There products are top notch. Maybe you should try to put it on a fast truck to see how it holds up at higher speeds

U owe me a race when you come back to town with talk like that. Ps how is it out there homie?

Its only a investment type vehicle if you leave them fairly stock and keep low miles on them. I for one am modding the shit out of mine and will be putting a ton of miles on it. On top of that I didn't buy to sell it in the future to make money. I say use the hood it could always be repainted at a later date and reinstalled. just my 2 cents and Efrain go ahead shut it. It will be finished at some point

Its only a investment type vehicle if you leave them fairly stock and keep low miles on them. I for one am modding the shit out of mine and will be putting a ton of miles on it. On top of that I didn't buy to sell it in the future to make money. I say use the hood it could always be repainted at a later date and reinstalled. just my 2 cents and Efrain go ahead shut it. It will be finished at some point

Yea yea. You only been Saying that for the pasy 3 years

I wouldn't store it, put it on the daily and store the stock hood for the daily. Since they are the same color it will be perfect.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back