Need Badge Measurements

seth

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
To All:

I am trying to get front and back badges milled for my 06qc. As I am willing to pay for the template to get them done, I really need the measurements. Can someone pm them to me. I need thickness, and the size of the blank. If I can get this, then we will be able to get some really cool badges.

Seth

I know I am still relatively new here, but if someone can help me out with the info I would really appreciate it. Otherwise I will just have to call Hennessey for advice 8)

Seth,
The face of the 06 door badge is 10" long by 1.25" wide and is 1/8th" deep. I hope this helps.

Get a hold of Justin at JMB performance. He is a vendor here. He might even have one laying in the shop of what you want.:D

seth said:
I know I am still relatively new here, but if someone can help me out with the info I would really appreciate it. Otherwise I will just have to call Hennessey for advice 8)
BTW HennASSy is not a very good idea:)

I bought a few badges from him and he was a great guy. I just wanted something a little different.

Thanks for the measurements mrx

Well when you get what you want built.................You better show us some pics:rock:

Hennessey isn't good for much.

What I need are the measurements for the grill and back badges not the door. SO if you got em, hook me up.

Love to help you out, but 1. I have an 05 and two I am a state away from the truck. I am sure someone will get you what ya need.

Since its almost my bday I figured someone would want to hook me up with those measurements...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back