need help about billyboat cat

carlos-GER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I need some help.
One of my cat makes some noise, its broken and i need a new one.
Its the one on the driver side and its a b&b no. FTRU-0445.

Is there a solution not to spent 900$? I get Bassani Headers

Thanks for help

Hello,
I need some help.

Thanks for help

This is the company that Billy Boat uses for their catalytic converters. If you know a good exhaust shop they can cut the old cat out and weld a new one in. Should be much cheaper than buying the whole pipe.

Eastern Bullet Cat

Hello,
I need some help.

Thanks for help

Stefan,

Nimm einfach 200 Zellen HJS Kats, die sind in Länge und Aufbau identisch.
Kannst bei mir angucken. Meine midpipes sind ja ausgebaut.

Gruss

Arne

Stefan,

you can use HJS cats with 200 cells, which are identical in length and size to the B&B's. You can check that at my place as my midpipes are currently laying in my garage.

Arne

Stefan,

Nimm einfach 200 Zellen HJS Kats, die sind in Länge und Aufbau identisch.
Kannst bei mir angucken. Meine midpipes sind ja ausgebaut.

Gruss

Arne

Stefan,

you can use HJS cats with 200 cells, which are identical in length and size to the B&B's. You can check that at my place as my midpipes are currently laying in my garage.

Arne

Thanks for posting in both languages so we all can understand. :D

This guy really looks and sounds funny :D

....but i can confirm that in some regions of Germany our language really sounds
strange, but i guess thats the same for every country with different accents.

If you need some german lessons, just give me a shout :D:p:D

This guy really looks and sounds funny :D

....but i can confirm that in some regions of Germany our language really sounds
strange, but i guess thats the same for every country with different accents.

If you need some german lessons, just give me a shout :D:p:D

When I visit you can give me some german lessons. Currently the only German I can remember from high school is "ja"

I was stationed around Stuttgart 2 times and never could figure the language out. Took french for 2 years in middle school and couldn't get it either. Some dogs just can't be taught i guess

I was stationed around Stuttgart 2 times and never could figure the language out. Took french for 2 years in middle school and couldn't get it either. Some dogs just can't be taught i guess

Judging by your post you should have taken automotive class instead of french. Jajajaja

Got in contact with Eastern Catalytic with no result

"Thank you for your interest in Eastern Catalytic. Unfortunately we do not have direct fits converters for your vehicle. It appears that your OE converters are round in shape, the best universals I could offer would be oval in shape. However, magnaflow.com looks like they might have part #’s available for your vehicle…you could also visit rockauto.com to purchase."

I sent them the billyboat number and told them about Headers and cat.

Got in contact with Eastern Catalytic with no result

"Thank you for your interest in Eastern Catalytic. Unfortunately we do not have direct fits converters for your vehicle. It appears that your OE converters are round in shape, the best universals I could offer would be oval in shape. However, magnaflow.com looks like they might have part #’s available for your vehicle…you could also visit rockauto.com to purchase."

I sent them the billyboat number and told them about Headers and cat.

best of luck in getting it resolved.

Judging by your post you should have taken automotive class instead of french. Jajajaja[/QUOT

I would of if it had been offered. Everything I have ever done to a vehicle has been learn as you go. All my life my friends have been jocks or druggies, nobody ever into cars like me Replaced my first engine in a 74 army green 4dr caprice / impala in a driveway. Got it out and back in same day, good thing cars were simpler back then

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back