Need help asap !!

IH8CHVYS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.mallofgacdj.com/?http://www.netlook.com/private/init.cfm?id=MOGCHJD-USGAATL

Hey guys Its Mary, using Ernies screen name. I need some SRT car buying advice. Ive been looking at BMW 645's and a Mercedes CLK 500. But came across this SRT 8 tonight and thought it was a good deal at the asking price, but called the sales manager and he said he would lower it to $25997.00. Obviously Ernie wants me to get the SRT, but would like anyones input. I think he may be a little impartial. I have to make a decision by tommorow.

I vote the SRT ---but I am a little impartial also ;)

i got a 06 charger srt8 with 23k miles on it ill take 27k for oil changed every 3k miles garage kept. its black with all the options

It's a 2007 Red SRT 8 300, with only 16400. miles and loaded with options.

Last edited:
Go with the Mercedes CLK 500

i think she is talking about the 300C SRT8. Thats the web asking price anyway, so they are not doing you any favors. Tell them 22k out the door, they can take it or leave it.

Mary, the 300 is one bad ride, but I doubt it would compare to the Mercedes or the BMW. (it really hurts me to say that) You may not believe this but I would bet the 300 will hold its value better!

doing fine i traded in a lexus ls430 for the charger, ride was the same, the mc will hold value better than the bmw

wheredwhogo? said:
i think she is talking about the 300C SRT8. Thats the web asking price anyway, so they are not doing you any favors. Tell them 22k out the door, they can take it or leave it.
It actually was more ,but the sales manager took my call at home tonight ( I called not knowing they were already closed )and went online to reduce it about an hour ago.

I can't believe that we finally agree on something, Clint....

If she's gonna go with the 645, then go 650 or M6....

In for a penny in for a pound.....

That (specific line of the) BMW is awesome .......

D

Ok guys my wife is on dope................... a 645 is going for atleast 45k and the mercedes is approx 40k, to me the SRT is the way to go!

Shit maybe i had ought to look into a chebby corvette.........................NOT!

IH8CHVYS said:
It actually was more ,but the sales manager took my call at home tonight ( I called not knowing they were already closed )and went online to reduce it about an hour ago.

yeah...they can come down to 22k out the door...if they want to sell it bad enough, they will. i bet they only gave about 18k for it.

Django said:
I can't believe that we finally agree on something, Clint....

If she's gonna go with the 645, then go 650 or M6....

In for a penny in for a pound.....

That (specific line of the) BMW is awesome .......

D

The M6 and the 645 cic convertible are my favorite !!

FATJACK said:
Mary, the 300 is one bad ride, but I doubt it would compare to the Mercedes or the BMW. (it really hurts me to say that) You may not believe this but I would bet the 300 will hold its value better!

Honestly Jack a deciding factor could be if I went with the SRT that you would pose across the hood for my pictures and I could post them up on the VTCOA !!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back