Need help fast! Need 2005 8.3 crankshaft or 0.20 main and rod bearings

Mopar360

Reaction score
I'm in need of .20 rod and main bearings or a crankshaft for a 2005 8.3, I have an opportunity to buy srt10 truck that needs crank for 5000 is it worth it top end of motor is all new guess mechanic messed up crank so guy is having problems he was suppose to make it .10 but is .20 so is having problems I wanna buy but wanna know if I can get parts fairly cheap, its got 80,000 miles two door and its nice. If anyone knows where I can get 0.20 bearings please post as I need to know to buy this by tommorow. Or it's getting scraped.

call the junkyard

You are looking at $10,000-$15,000 to redo that motor properly. If he screwed up the crank what else is wrong?

I'm in need of .20 rod and main bearings or a crankshaft for a 2005 8.3, I have an opportunity to buy srt10 truck that needs crank for 5000 is it worth it top end of motor is all new guess mechanic messed up crank so guy is having problems he was suppose to make it .10 but is .20 so is having problems I wanna buy but wanna know if I can get parts fairly cheap, its got 80,000 miles two door and its nice. If anyone knows where I can get 0.20 bearings please post as I need to know to buy this by tommorow. Or it's getting scraped.

I would recommend filling out your profile so we know where you are located because there is a good chance that there is someone near you that can help with your situation and also if you don't fill it out I will ban you which would suck because you are new and just looking for a part for a truck that a mechanic supposedly just screwed up the crankshaft but I don't understand why he rebuilt the engine in the first place if the truck was really that nice. Oh, and welcome to the VTCOA :D

I would recommend filling out your profile so we know where you are located because there is a good chance that there is someone near you that can help with your situation and also if you don't fill it out I will ban you which would suck because you are new and just looking for a part for a truck that a mechanic supposedly just screwed up the crankshaft but I don't understand why he rebuilt the engine in the first place if the truck was really that nice. Oh, and welcome to the VTCOA :D

Did someone die around here and make you an admin on their death bed ???:dontknow:

Did someone die around here and make you an admin on their death bed ???:dontknow:

I write a great run-on sentence response, and that's your take away?

Anyway, yes. I am in charge here and I often ban new people who don't fill out their profiles. Surprised you didn't know that :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back